This Saturday's Jeep show in Salisbury

• The more the merrier, we really would like for as many to attend as possiable this will help us lock it in for next year & we will be able to get more prizes & things to do alot depends on a good turn out this year
    Rob

• anyone want to caravan down I hope to leave the dover area around 10 or 10:30. we can meet at poly tech high school and then head down from there

• Quote from "Da Mutt"

anyone want to caravan down I hope to leave the dover area around 10 or 10:30. we can meet at poly tech high school and then head down from there

Need directions to poly tech high school, or is anyone from up north caravaning down to meet up with the Dover folks?

• Go straight down Rt. 13 through Dover. There will be a sign for Polytech Highshool (I think it is on the median). I'm not sure how far past Dover it is.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Kenny, it's past Price Honda/Diamond MotorSports. Go to the next light, which is a couple of miles to Woodside (Goose Creek/Exxon/Arby's), and turn left. School is about 1/2 mile (if that) on the left. If you take Rt. 1 to bypass Dover, you want Rt. 13 South/Exit 97. Turn left at the light and go about 4-5 miles to Woodside.

DrJ (used to live in the Big 'bury)

• I would like to attend an ride down with everyone.......is there any possibility I could get my members stickers than also?

• the member sticker may have to wait - that or be mailed directly. i think that paul has them up north and usually passes them out at meetings. but i'm sure you can still buzz down to the polytech school and caravan with everyone from there.
    chris

• we might be able to use the DeJA relay. I could use one for the XJ and if Paul would chime in I could stop by his place and pick them up Friday sometime and bring one down for you.

• That would be cool!!!!!...............THANK YOU

Has anyone heard whats up with the weather sat....last I heard today it was going to rain Sat....

• [size=18px]CHIME![/size]

Angela, my apologies to you. I was supposed to give you one at a meeting, but you weren't able to make it. I meant to drop one in the mail to you.

I can still do that, for both you and Kenny, or Kenny is welcome to pick them up at my place on Friday. I live in Newark, and can leave them in an envelope in a TOP SECRET location to be disclosed ONLY to him. :rolleyes:

Let me know Kenny, and I'll send you a PM with directions to my house.*

Paul

*-DO NOT get directions from Icky, she has the wrong ones. :disturbed:

• the ESJA's jeep show in salisbury was pretty fun! there was a great turnout in jeeps - all shapes, colors, and sizes. there were prizes from a raffle, 50/50, and some winners of a vote from the dealership and from each of the jeep owners. the RTI (a 30 degree) ramp was pretty popular with most of the jeepers trying it at least once. burgers, dogs, chips and drinks were supplied free, and there was someone there taking pictures to sell of your jeep - slightly altered with photoshop of course. all in all a great day to see other jeeps. here's a few of the shots i took - the rest of them can be seen here at my imagestation site.
    chris

a drag jeep :)

a sick scrambler!

one flexin' tj!

• just a quick note to thank you guys for coming down & making the show a sucess all and all i think it went pretty good we know some areas we will try to improve on next year shorter hours for one , glad to see some of ya won thpoies & prizes no total yet but we should have about enough $ to pay off the lease thanks again for the support it was nice to meet in person & we will have more time to talk when we are wheeling & camping on the land think i,ll kick back now & have a few cocktails i,m beat
    ROB

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!