NEW Jeeps for Joy website is UP!

• me :)

my brother & mom will be with me on Saturday, but I'll probably make them come in my moms car incase my XJ is needed for hauling toys. (lets hope!)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "joo"

Friday night I will be there. I'll be staying at Goldey. If you guys need a place to keep something for the night, im sure I can sneak it in the Miss's room....

She will most likely be joining me.

Can everyone who's going Friday just stay there so we don't have to get up so early on Saturday?

• :laughing: DREAM. you won't sleep with a bunch of sorority girls!

last night they discovered overstock.com and were shopping.....all three of them were sitting on there laptops sending eachother things over AIM and saying "oooo look at this"...."ooo" "ahhh"......

yea........

....girls.... :jester:

• Quote from "joo"

:laughing: DREAM. you won't sleep with a bunch of sorority girls!

yea........

....girls.... :jester:

...wasn't planning on sleeping. :suspicious:

:laughing: :jester:

Hey, maybe you can get them all to come over and freeze with us.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Paul

Pending on what my work schedule is and if the old lady doesn't have any plans I will make it up there to show my face and I will bring dunkin donuts coffee to go if the weather is cold hoping for a good turnout. The fliers look good paul.

• Quote from "jeepin17"

Paul

Pending on what my work schedule is and if the old lady doesn't have any plans I will make it up there to show my face and I will bring dunkin donuts coffee to go if the weather is cold hoping for a good turnout. The fliers look good paul.

Sounds great Pat, hope you can make it. It will be nice to finally meet you after all the emails.

And the fliers look great thanks to your aunt!

• :heart: Is Nikki making her wonderful muffins again? :question: I will be there all day Sat :peace:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• [size=7px]secret message to Nikki- we're going to need muffins on Friday night too![/size]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!