Polar Bear Plunge

• We trying to get more, not less! You'll be 10, I'll be 11. That way we still both go, but we only officially need THREE more!!!!

Come on SOMEBODY!!!! THREE MORE!!!

DrJ

• Hey, I'm back! Things have been kinda crazy at home, but obviously I've been missing out.

Actually

The original invite was for Deja members, family and friends; as long as they are putting "Delaware Jeep Association" as their Plunge group than they are representing the club of sorts, so that way, spouses/significant others that do not own jeeps but are involved in all the club stuff could get involved a bit more. And it's not just a DEJA event, this is a huge fundraiser for the Special Olympics of Delaware, so the more the merrier.

It was made official at the meeting last night, if 10 people sign-up & Participate

Our New Pres Dr. J will be number 11

Sorry Dr. J - Looks like you're gettin' wet!

ps - you were the one that gave me permission to put it in the open forum and invite members, family and guests :innocent:

• That's fine Jodie, it is your understanding of what was meant that matters most. The more people, the more money raised, that's what counts. I just wanted to stir up a little interest among members.

See you there!

DrJ

• so i cant register online.....I have to do it in person either saturday nite or sunday at the plunge?? how many people do we have officially??

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

I have to do it in person either saturday nite or sunday at the plunge??

yes

how many people do we have officially??

I've been trying to keep track, as long as all that plan on attending have signed up on the Calendar we should have a pretty accurate count.

If everyone who is going would like to PM me, I can start a list of who's coming & from where along with meeting places.

Thanks!

• :laughabove:

That reminds me of a few hemroid stories.... :hmm: one involving duct tape.

:useless:

It wasn't ME, thank God!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Slimer"

:laughabove:

That reminds me of a few hemroid stories.... :hmm: one involving duct tape.

And I thought I have heard every use for duct tape..

I dont think I want to know :stop:

• It brings new meaning to the phrase, "SPREAD 'EM!"

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!