New monkey

• Awww, I miss the old monkey picture :(

• Steve

Remember when we talked about "things you can do yourself" vs "things to ask Jerry to do"? This might fall under the latter.

• Quote from "wanderlust"

Steve

Remember when we talked about "things you can do yourself" vs "things to ask Jerry to do"? This might fall under the latter.

Can't I change the monkey picture?? CUz it is my profile and all....

• Quote from "Keith_C"

You blockhead, it's supposed to be in the lower left. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really? I always advised people to put it in the upper left (passenger side) corner, just as 1/2 mile did above, so that the wipers never hit it. More visible there too if you have windshield mounted lights.

Quote from "joo"

Can't I change the monkey picture?? CUz it is my profile and all....

When you get sent to prison, do you get to choose the prison you go to? Just because you're the monkey doesn't mean you get to choose the picture. Then we'd have to allow everyone to change it when they're tagged. Don't like the pic? Catch someone else.

• Quote from "wanderlust"

Really? I always advised people to put it in the upper left (passenger side) corner, just as 1/2 mile did above, so that the wipers never hit it. More visible there too if you have windshield mounted lights.

I figured it's easier to see from the opposite side of the road if on the driver side.

Of course, that would explain why His is on the passenger side.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!