• Going to paragon on saturday 3 of five backed out . Would anyone like to go up ? Need one more person to make a group of 3

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• Just a suggestion, can you post what level trails you are considering running?

• going to stay off the reds , going to do blue 3 and some black . going to have my son whit me

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• Edit will be running green 1 , 2, 3, , blues 1, 2 , 3 may be a black

• you could do it , we don't have to do the hard trails we just need some people to go up whit us . My brother inlaw and I have not gone wheeling sense the in of oct . And he starts a new job on monday so he is going to be working weekends for awhile .

• I would like to go. I have a 2" BB and 1" BL with 32's. I'm not sure what blue and black mean since when I've gone on the monthly rides I just asked for level 2.

• Don't count me out yet. I just may be able to pull this out of my hat. I still haven't unloaded mine off the trailer from last weekend and my wife said she don't care. I just have to figure out what " I don't care " means. Does she REALLY mean I don't care or does she mean You'll pay later.

I'll keep you informed.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• trail difficulty ratings... green (stock), blue (stupid stockers or lifted), black (lifted with a locker), red (dual lockers and disreguard for body damage)

that's just a general way of looking at it. depending on your skill, the skill of your spotter, and the trail itself, you could probably do some low blacks without a locked axle. you'll just spend a little more time trying.

your rig sounds about right for blues and maybe a low black. a TJ with your lift setup ran a low black trail at Rausch Creek on Saturday. my stock XJ almost made it, but I got stuck in a rut.

oh, and you'll probably need skid plates. got any?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by ().

• Please keep in mind that "stock" and "modified" refer to the vehicles. Drivers are another story. An experienced driver can successfully negotiate a black level trail in a stock jeep; an inexperienced driver can just as easily get a well-modified jeep stuck and/or damaged on a green level trail.

You have not mentioned your experience on the trails. Considering this, I would suggest that you do not attempt to run trails over a blue level, especially since you are not experienced with the trails.

Just my .02.

Edit... also, if you have not been to Paragon before, please be aware that you will need to have an "trained" guide to take a group out. You can get "trained" by viewing a 30-minute videotape at the check-in trailer. They don't run it all the time, so call ahead to be sure that you get there in time to participate. Please check out all the vehicle requirements on the Paragon web site. If you plan to have passengers under the age of 18, you must bring a waiver for each, signed by a parent and notarized. If you do not have this, even if they are your kids, they will not be allowed on the trails. Again, check out the web site or call for details.

• I'm new at this, not afraid to admit that. I've had jeeps for along time but mostly just played in the mud. I have been looking into the trail rides and just looks like alot of fun. Met a guy from the club at the beach a couple of weeks ago and he told me about the rides. So any help if I do go would be greatly appreciated. I still have to eqip a little better, jack, straps, chain, etc.

• Quote from "06Ruby"

I'm new at this, not afraid to admit that. I've had jeeps for along time but mostly just played in the mud. I have been looking into the trail rides and just looks like alot of fun. Met a guy from the club at the beach a couple of weeks ago and he told me about the rides. So any help if I do go would be greatly appreciated. I still have to eqip a little better, jack, straps, chain, etc.

Rubicon's are awesome vehicles right out of the box. Join us on a DeJA trail ride, we'll help you get to know what you can do with it, and how to do it safely. We're always happy to have newbies come along...

• Me and my brother in law are trained to lead the group . And Brian pay for it later if that what she means . and yes if you bring kids you do need a waiver to get them in its a one time thing .go to the web site and print it out fill it out and go to a tag place and get them to notarize it .

• I'm also trained for guiding up there. Dave whats the chances of hitting RC instead. Only reason I'm saying that is its much closer and I know a certain Landrover that may join us if we go there.

let me know

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Quote from "joo"

I'll vouge ( or however you spell it) for this...

so your going to do that retarded Madona dance???? :laughabove:

• Quote from "Wolverine"

I'm also trained for guiding up there. Dave whats the chances of hitting RC instead. Only reason I'm saying that is its much closer and I know a certain Landrover that may join us if we go there.

let me know

i might be down for that`

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!