Controversy

• Sorry DrJ the money is already gone. I had a very nice dinner last night thanks to all you DeJA members who donated to my fishing fund. Oh, and I caught one more fish after everyone had left. So the total count was an alantic croaker, 3 skates, a ray, and a blue in that order.

Next year I will be giving a Surf Fishing Siminar to help improve everyones changes of winning :laughing:

• :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

• Well, one thing that might help everyone is to stay by your rods. I think Kenny was the only one who kept checking his rods.

Of course, a few adventurous people actually waided into the water chest chest high to try to get "an edge". :laughing:

At some point it isn't "surf" fishing anymore. :hmm:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Slimer"

Well, one thing that might help everyone is to stay by your rods. I think Kenny was the only one who kept checking his rods.

Of course, a few adventurous people actually waided into the water chest chest high to try to get "an edge". :laughing:

At some point it isn't "surf" fishing anymore. :hmm:

Here it go:

• I don't surf fish i troll and cast surf fishing got boring i hooked in to two nice fish out thier and i caught one croker but the turny was over already :rasp:

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• That would be funny if you could have hooked just his shirt or hat while he was out there. :laughing:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• here's contreversy for you. I was in Henlopen park, surf fishing in my jeep, from 9am to 2pm. I looked for you guys at both inlets, saw Kenny and the caravan on their way in, but could not find you guys. I don't know who caught the most but where does 10 skate rank?

Artie

• We were at Herring Point.

Quote from "jeepartie"

here's contreversy for you. I was in Henlopen park, surf fishing in my jeep, from 9am to 2pm. I looked for you guys at both inlets, saw Kenny and the caravan on their way in, but could not find you guys. I don't know who caught the most but where does 10 skate rank?

Artie

• Neither Robin or I had ever been back to this part of the park. It was back past the Biden Environmental Traiing Center, hit the beach and turn right, go all the way to the end, where DNREC had poles up limiting how far we could go on the beach. I'm sure someone else can better tell you, but that's how we'll find it from now on. Like I said to Tim, post a Saturday you want to fish, we'd love to meet up and fish again!

DrJ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!