YJ now my daily driver...

• because on the way to work yestarday morning my wife hit a patch of black ice spun a few times and ended up in a ditch (W Dennys Rd near Pearsons Corner in Dover).

She had both little ones with her...just a bit shaken up but no injuries thank goodness!!!!!!! The 3 1/2 year old was a bit shaken all day but the 2 year old wanted to do it again :doh: maybe she is ready for the roller coaster!

She was 1 of 4 cars in about a 1000 ft. stretch of road. Hers was the second but the first happend hours before. So the State Police shut the road down and wondered why there was no sand or salt on the road:shrug: The trooper was nice enough not to cite her with a ticket...

Doesn't look like too much body damage to the car but the motor would not turn over so it is at the body shop/mechanic waiting for an estimate. It is a 99 Grand AM with 118,000 miles so not sure whot the insurance co will decide...until then she drives my truck and I drive the YJ.

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• It is just good to hear everyone is basically okay after that, must've been scary. Don't you hate getting "that call" until you're sure everyone is okay?

DrJ

• Glad all is o.k.

Got to love the 2 year old's reponse! "AGAIN!" :rollsmile:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!