urbancrawler22 (maybe)
    jeepers
    clendaniel
    prm99v6
    JeepSahara

So far it's looking like everyone signed up so far want's to run Moderate
    trails (Blue's)

We can break up into two groups if some others want to run different level
    trails either easier (Green) or harder (Black)

If your interested in joining us for the run, please let me know either
    here in this post or by signing up on the Calender.

Thanks,

JoeLove

• I'm going to try to make this one, as a participant, to see if the front diff is truly operational. I'll go whereever you guys go :rollsmile: .

• Quote from "yellowtj"

I have a friend that would like to come and run stock trails in his jeep too if thats ok

That's good, bring him along!

Joe, are we meeting at the usual Wawa? I will be there about 6:15, Brian (MOPARTECH) will be there too...

• what are the details for this?

Are we meeting at the wawa up by 202? and at what time?

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• sat at paragon

partly cloudy during the day with showers late in the evening. High of 77.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• Quote from "prm99v6"

Are we meeting at the wawa up by 202? and at what time?

Unless Joe posts something different, let's meet at the usual location: Wawa on Foulk Road at Murphy Road in N. Wilmington, in time to leave by 6:15.

Call my cell phone 302-750-0963 if you need help in the AM.

• Good news, I think I might be able to make this one!!!! I'll know for sure later (when the hubby gets home). :lie:

I'll post a definate later.

• Yea, meet at the Wawa up north (Faulk Road) around 6-6:15am.
    I could be a last minute drop out for family reasons. So Andrew or Chris
    might have to take up the lead. If I can't make it I'll give Andrew
    a call on his cell.

Hopefully I'll see everyone there.

Thanks,

Joe

• sounds good

see everyone at wawa

• I will be leaving my house a little early to head up to Paragon and meet up with Icky up there. I will meet everyone heading up from the Wawa at the Exxon right before Paragon.

Just wanted to let you guys know so no one is waiting for me at the wawa.

-Chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!