Are we allowed . . .

• Quote from "flutterby"

I looked for a wave, maybe I just missed seeing it.

he'll only wave after you pass him. hehe I passed him once, and saw him waving in my mirrors. :wavey:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "whatevah"

he'll only wave after you pass him. hehe I passed him once, and saw him waving in my mirrors. :wavey:

but that isnt the "jeep" wave

• OK so I admit it, I'm still green at this... but what is the deal with monkey?

Is it a person, place, thing :? .... ??

• I teach photography at DTCC Terry Campus on Monday nights, 6pm. I live off of State Street down near Webbs Lane. Unless you have your direction wrong, there is no way I'd be going SOUTH. I left work at 2:45pm, was home by 3:30pm, and only left to drive to class...NORTH, and I would've been there at around 5:30pm. The timing is close, but the direction can't be right. I'd confess, you know me... I like being the monkey...don't have to worry about waving.

If you're just mistaken, and you saw me going NORTH...you got me, but be honest.

DrJ

• Quote from "DrJ"

If you're just mistaken, and you saw me going NORTH...you got me.

DrJ

i know what joo is hoping she will say....

• i know what joo is hoping she will say....[/quote]

Joo is such the good little monkey thought even has icons in his signature

• Quote from "DrJ"

Joo, you'd say "guilty" even if I was in Ohio today...

DrJ

SO!!?!?!

you realize though--I'll be the monkey 2 more times this year...at least...

you know I've been considering posting outside of Jerry's neighborhood and nailing him when he drives out.... :driving:

• yeah yeah yeah
    tell us aonther one drj
    i say guilty

If you're just mistaken, and you saw me going NORTH...you got me, but be honest.

Ok, you're right, you were going North. I'm not wrong, just confused :doh: Sorry It was a long weekend, and a longer Monday

I was the one going South, I was heading to Silver Lake Apartments, coming from Best Buy

Don't hold it against me that I dont' know up from down :spinrhead:

I was just excited, that I actually got someone :innocent:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!