the canal

• Sort of off topic, but I was wondering if anyone knew of the legality of playing paintball at the canal?

I went playing up in PA with some friends, and was thinking of having them down to play with some people down here. I don't know of anything in the rules that I have seen posted that would prohibit it. Just seeing what everyones thoughts would be?

• Quote from "DieselCj"

Sort of off topic, but I was wondering if anyone knew of the legality of playing paintball at the canal?

I went playing up in PA with some friends, and was thinking of having them down to play with some people down here. I don't know of anything in the rules that I have seen posted that would prohibit it. Just seeing what everyones thoughts would be?

before you did anything, id prolly contact fish and wildlife....chances are they'd say no.

• yea thats pry not a good Idea, I bet If they caught you there'd be some big fines....

Check out the paintball spot on redmill rd in newark, de...I think It owned by a paintball place but they are usually only out there when Its warm

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• well, they'd probably be ok with it, but not during hunting season.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• we're waiting for replies from the office people about it.

locking because there is a newer thread on the topic.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!