this is a solid monkey catch

• Quote from "Keith_C"

I think what it boils down to here is credibility.

Sorry Andrew...

I say NOT guilty. She's stated several times that she waved. It's not her fault that Andrew's bling was blinding him and he didn't see it.

• Quote from "joo"

I change my vote to not guilty, cuz Jerry is the new monkey.

Somebody better send a case of Kleenex over to Andrew's, he'll be crying now. :cmon:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• its ok ... Andrew almost became a monkey today. hes lucky that I had let my membership run out.

I was heading down to the beach via RT1 about 3:35-3:40 passing RT 16. I spotted a blue TJ with trail flag waving in the wind zooming up the highway with the driver hanging thier leg out the doorless side. I waved and didnt see one in return.

you got the free pass today andrew but still the XJ's get no respect :shrug:

87_AMC_XJ

• sorry meant 2:35-2:40.. not use to being off work before 3... my tractor broke down so i got off early.

I did see you running around Lewes area later on. me and nina are looking for new car after finding out that her car needs another $1K worth of work after spending $350 two months ago. dang thing isnt worth $1505 according to NADA.. time to get rid of it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!