DeJA Trail Ride - Saturday 4/15 at Paragon

• Made it home after another great DeJA run. :grin:
    Even though my alternator kicked the bucket @ 81 and 78. Stopped @ 501 and 422 (or was that 322?) and beat on it a little and got it working again. Almost made it to Lancaster before it quit working again. Ran on the battery the rest of the way home. :driving:

Thanks again Steve for following me home. :up:

• made it home at about 7 jeep got done the after clean up and semi bolt check at 9. thanks for a great day and good spots, melsy is all about getting out on the trials more which is a great thing. bad thing for the night been up since 5am 10min ago my buddy called and my ice hockey team has rink time for practice im going to be hurting tomorrow.

Thanks again Steve for following me home

Not a problem Donnie, I know you would have done the same. I'm just glad the ol' girl got you home one more time :up:
    I had a great time, thanks to Randy for doing an awesome job leading and as always a BIG thanks to Chris for the spotting!

• Nice seeing you guys on the trails yesterday.........we were out there with Blue Mountain doing an all Ladies trail guide day.....rode shotgun with the wife in her Red X and passed you guys a couple of times.

There was a sweet Commando(?) out there as well, that one of yours too?

• Had a great time for my first trip at Paragon. :spinrhead: I will be making many more trips. I escaped with minimul damage: 40lbs of extra mud, a front center cap crushed, and dent in the passenger side rocker panel. Good job leading Chris, great pick of trails. :up: Zeke I forgot to give you my email address for those picture:jasonandtina92599@netzero.com . Thanks

• Had a good time. Wish that we could have done some trails with a little bit more of challenge, but it was still fun. The last trail we (modified?) went on, Laurel, was pretty nice. The modified group was led by Shore-Bird. We did the Turtle trail (up and down), some other trails that the stockers also did, went past the spring quite a few times, did laurel, and I do not remember if there were anymore. I am in the process of uploading the pics now...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

Edited once, last by ().

• It was definately a fun ride. Thanks to Rich & Melsy for letting us ride with them during the day. It was kind of nice getting to watch how it's done before having the chance to break mine learning :wink: I'll have the vids and pics I took posted probably tommorrow.

It turns out that breaking your fan clutch is not uncommon when mudding. I have my fingers crossed that Newark Chrysler doesn't give me [crap] about replacing it. It looks like a few people have had the same problem.

• that is what happens from mudding it lodges into everything and causes nothing but problems... LOL it happens to everyone though. Hope they fix it for you without ripping you off. It sucks you broke before even getting into the trail.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Quote from "gumby"

Donnie I got a spare you can have

Thanks for the offer Gene, but it's taken care of all ready. Thanks to a wrecked Shadow in our lot. :innocent:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!