DeJA Trail Ride - Saturday 4/15 at Paragon

• Delaware Jeep Association will be hosting a club ride on Saturday, April 15 at Paragon Adventure Park.

This ride is open to all levels.

We will be meeting at the super Wawa on Philadelphia Pike in Claymont at 6:00 and departing between 6:15&6:30am. We will plan on arriving at the Exxon in Hazelton around 8:30 and to Paragon a few minutes later.

If you plan on attending pls post up and sign up on the calendar. Also put where you will be meeting us at and what level trails you will be interested in running.

Thanks

-Chris

• I will be there, maybe with the wife. I will be meeting up at the WaWa in Clamont. If anyone else is going and wants to meet up in Dover and then meet the rest of the group up at Claymont I would have no problems with that.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• At this time, a friend and I will meet everyone at the Exxon. I would like to run greens, blues, and (I'll try) low blacks. :suspicious: Is there places at Paragon to put a tow vehicle and trailer/tow dolly?

• Im pretty sure i have off that weekend, Ill be meeting at pap leaving from delaware county pa if anyone wants to meet up and drive up 476 together let me know.

Im in for green/blues

• I'm planning to make this ride uness something unexpected comes up. I'd like to do some blues but I don't want to hold up the modified group. I'm open on both ends with no engine skid. I guess I'll have to see who shows up.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4"suspension, 2"body lift, 32-11.5-15 BFG AT T/As
    '03 KJ, 2"rear, 2.5"front lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG AT T/As

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Sounds good to me, My nephew and his family will be out from California that weekend, I'll try to get a hall pass for him and I.
    T :shh: im

• Anyone going to bring the "goodie box" I'd like to get a DeJa flag instead of the Paragon one?

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Quote from "TheMistaken"

Anyone going to bring the "goodie box" I'd like to get a DeJa flag instead of the Paragon one?

If I come I'll have some DeJA flags ($5) and poles ($4). Just not sure yet if I'm coming though, waiting to see when MOPARTECH can start working on my cage.

• I never attended any DEJA events so I have some questions. I have a stock 80 CJ 5 with 31" tires a winch. Is anyone going to run any similar rigs? I plan on trailering it. Can a non member friend come as a passenger? and what other fees are their? I'm not a newbie to Jeeps I've been fooling around with them for 15 years and have driven off pavement before including atvs so I'm not totaly green but it would be my first time at a official park. I have attended a couple of the rock crawling competitions at Paragon.

• as many passengers as you can put up with :) $5/passenger and $35 for driver. be sure to read this thread -> http://delawareja.com/modules.…orums&file=viewtopic&t=30 <- so you can pass the inspection that Paragon gives before you can enter the trails.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• We should be splitting up into 2 different groups. Modified and stock, as long as we have the poeple for it i would assume...

Ed

• ymca soccer season starts on that sat. I'm all for sundays (it's kind of like my sat since I'm off sun and mon)

just my .02

if anyone wants to head up any sunday for some unofficial runs, I'm totally game, totally, I really mean totally. what a crappy adverb totally is when you think of it......

late
    Sean

• We will more than likely be breaking up into 2 groups for this ride: stock and modified. That decision is usually made the day of the ride once everyone gets up there.

As Jerry said the fee for Paragon is $35 for the driver and $5 for each passenger. Everyone must sign a waiver either at Paragon or it can be printed off of Paragon's website: http://www.paragonap.com

I will have Deja trail flags for sale the day of the ride for $5 for anyone interested.

-Chris

• I just went out to the Jeep and it seems like the clutch is ok, maybe it was just too hot and not working correcty at that point... So I'm still in for now :lie: hope I didn't just ginx myslef

• I am going to try to make it is there anything I have to do besides showing up at meeting location with a prepared Jeep like, a sign up sheet, or pay up front, or contacting Paragon?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!