Website move!

• Sometime Friday morning/early afternoon, the entire DEJA website will be moved to a new server. You may experience some delays accessing the site depending on how fast your internet providers updates their internal databases. if you have any problems accessing the site tomorrow, try http://69.64.39.229

The good: the server is faster and we'll have a new website design coming, complete with a chat room built into the forum!

The not so good: the forum will be locked after 90% of the move is completely. That lock should only last about an hour, 2 hours at the most. If it's been more than 3 hours, try the address listed above.

The move will take quite some time, as there are 3 gigabytes of picture files uploaded into the DEJA photo gallery. :) But, most of this move will take place during the night (starting in about 5 seconds... click click *start*)

edit: de-stickied

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by ().

• hmm... I think it worked! if you're reading this, you're looking at the site on the new server. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• yeah, same stuff, just a different server.

I should have the new website design up in a week or so... I kept running into problems with the older software on the server keeping me from getting the site running. The new server has all the newer software, and I know there won't be a problem. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!