SOUND OF TRI_STATE

• Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back at Sound of Tri-State. We handle all of your car audio, home systems, car alarms, and accessories and we do custom jobs. If you have any questions or need any help finding something give me a caal there at the store. The number is 302-736-1206. We are very reliable and dependable just ask Dr.J one of my satisfied customers. If we don't have it I will do my best to get for you.

Fred Soler
    [/b]

• Fred,

I'd like one of those Sony units in the q-tec catalog. SIRIUS hooked up and an iPod jack in the front...installed.

• Quote from "TheMistaken"

I'm cheap and would tak a used one... let me know if you have anything...

I'm with Ed, I'd sell his dog to pay for my stereo.

Seriously though, I would also like a used unit, I'll even take a crappy factory sound system out of a car.

• If your looking for a head unit replacement that is sirius ready and ipod capable check out the Apline fullspeed before you buy. I got one a few months ago and it's awesome. It has a detachable face (great for jeeps) and a connection wire that runs out of the back of the unit to your glove box for IPOD connection. From there, you can control your ipod from the head unit. It also charges the ipod at the same time. Additionally, it puts out 50wx4. I got it for $199.

• One of you can HAVE mine...depending on Fred's price of course. OEM CD/CASS w/3 band EQ. Not sure CD works...haven't tried in a while and they're supposedly touchy.

• Quote from "DrJ"

One of you can HAVE mine...depending on Fred's price of course. OEM CD/CASS w/3 band EQ. Not sure CD works...haven't tried in a while and they're supposedly touchy.

Ed, you better take it. I'm going to get the locking center console with the stereo slot. I'm pretty sure Dr. J's won't fit in that.

• Yea Steve I'll take it if you get a new one. I have an aftermarket one now that is probably from 1998 and doesn't rad cds to well at all. We can see if it would fit and go from there...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!