quarantine projects

meeper

1998 Wrangler TJ

Chief57

**Member Appreciation Trail Ride @ AOAA 5/9/20**

Stafford

Recent Activities

• meeper -

Replied to the thread quarantine projects.

Quote from gap050: “Quote from Stafford: “The ARB/Dometic fridges are also back heavy because that's where the compressor is so be mindful of the front tipping down when pulled out. I use the Dometic straps to strap mine to the slide and then I have…
  • bfrank -

Liked gap050’s post in the thread quarantine projects.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Stafford: “The ARB/Dometic fridges are also back heavy because that's where the compressor is so be mindful of the front tipping down when pulled out. I use the Dometic straps to strap mine to the slide and then I have the slide base…
  • bfrank -

Liked Chief57’s post in the thread quarantine projects.

Like (Post)
    Finally jumped back into my family history. I'm sort of the family genealogist, and I had previously worked the Italian side of the family back to about 1700 in Italy. This past week, thanks to the amazing Morman genealogy database and the internet, I…
  • gap050 -

Quote from Stafford: “The ARB/Dometic fridges are also back heavy because that's where the compressor is so be mindful of the front tipping down when pulled out. I use the Dometic straps to strap mine to the slide and then I have the slide base…
  • whatevah -

Liked Chief57’s post in the thread quarantine projects.

Like (Post)
    Finally jumped back into my family history. I'm sort of the family genealogist, and I had previously worked the Italian side of the family back to about 1700 in Italy. This past week, thanks to the amazing Morman genealogy database and the internet, I…
  • whatevah -

Liked gap050’s post in the thread quarantine projects.

Like (Post)
    Whatevah, glad you were able to sell off the trailer but also sad to see it go. I did manage to do a couple projects on the jeep. Rockers Before: delawareja.com/forum/index.php…f2722bb8d406aff184cacc9c7 Enhanced Rubi Rails: making it easier to reach…
  • Chief57 -

• Chief57 -

Replied to the thread For Sale 1998 Wrangler TJ.

Quote from TheDarkSide: “This is a very well taken care of TJ. If I had the cash I would be interested. Good luck with the sale Jim. ” Thank you Andy. I'm grateful for your generous help over the years and would really love to see this mean machine…
  • Chief57 -

Replied to the thread For Sale 1998 Wrangler TJ.

Quote from 2000sahara: “I may have missed it... What’s the mileage? ” Good call....I did forget that important piece of the puzzle. It's 219,302.
  • Stafford -

The ARB/Dometic fridges are also back heavy because that's where the compressor is so be mindful of the front tipping down when pulled out. I use the Dometic straps to strap mine to the slide and then I have the slide base ratchet strapped into the…