TJ soft top frame/header clips

WTB 15x10 for tj

Matt

Spiderweb shade JK $20

XJ/TJ spare axle shafts

whatevah

Recent Activities

• MrJoop -

Replied to the thread New year resolutions, aka Jeep mod plans.

I've got a tub on (back) order from Qtec. While the tub's off I plan to clean up and check the frame, replace the brake and fuel lines and reseal the tcase and transmission. Aaron did my gears/axles last year so that's all set.
  • MrJoop -

Liked Matt’s post in the thread New year resolutions, aka Jeep mod plans.

Like (Post)
    I guess you could say my goal this year is to get my tj through inspection. I picked it up a few months ago and had to do motor work, transfer case swap, and I just put a new to me front axle under it. The previous owner had a blast beating up the Jeep,…
  • MrJoop -

Liked deadfeat’s post in the thread New year resolutions, aka Jeep mod plans.

Like (Post)
    Big one for me this year... My plan was to rebuild the Scrambler last summer. As many of you know, I was on my way home with a new fiberglass Scrambler body when disaster struck. I had a horrific accident. Since my crash, I have been laid up…
  • MrJoop -

Liked whatevah’s post in the thread New year resolutions, aka Jeep mod plans.

Like (Post)
    What plans do you have for your Jeep this year? I'm planning to add diff guards and hopefully a lift kit somewhere during the year. With the extra length of the Gladiator, breakover and departure angles are a little rough, so hoping to add a 3" lift.…
  • deadfeat -

Quote from Matt: “I’m not a member yet, is the meeting open to guests. -Matt ” Absolutely. Of course if there is a vote, you have to refrain, otherwise join in.
  • Matt -

I’m not a member yet, is the meeting open to guests. -Matt
  • deadfeat -

Quote from Matt: “ @'deadfeat’ I’m sorry to hear about the accident, Not sure where you live but I would lend a hand at one of the wrench fests if you end up going that route. ” Cool, will definitely be posting. Be sure to join the online…
  • pajeepman -

Liked Stafford’s post in the thread FB Group.

Like (Post)
    Quote from pajeepman: “I tried to find it 2 days ago. Found 1 but seems like it is only a page to join the club. Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk ” It's under the facebook page, there used to be a post pinned to the top of the page for the…
  • Matt -

Posted the thread TJ soft top frame/header clips.

Thread
    Looking to pick up a 97 TJ soft top frame. I really only need the part of the top that clips to windshield frame. Doesn’t have to have canvas, winds or really function just need that front most part.
  • Matt -

Replied to the thread WTB 15x10 for tj.

Still have if anyone is looking. Got that best price around. Free-fidy.