Stafford

Pinned 2020 DEJA Event Calendar

JKgray10

Hello new jeeper from Wilmington

MrJoop

Recent Activities

• Slimer -

Replied to the thread wtb 4.2 carb.

I had went with the Motor Craft as well. Great carb. Easy to rebuild and mess with Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  • Slimer -

Liked YJpotter91’s post in the thread wtb 4.2 carb.

Like (Post)
    I bought a motorcraft from ehrmannmp on eBay a few years back. Quite an upgrade from the Carter. His kit includes an adapter plate and the proper linkage, detailed instructions.. everything you’ll possibly need
  • YJpotter91 -

I bought a motorcraft from ehrmannmp on eBay a few years back. Quite an upgrade from the Carter. His kit includes an adapter plate and the proper linkage, detailed instructions.. everything you’ll possibly need
  • YJpotter91 -

Posted the thread Rebuilding a 4.0.

Thread
    Maybe rebuilding isn’t the right word but I picked up a 4.0 out of a 95 yj. It will be replacing the 4.2 in my 88 My 4.2 runs so I’m in no rush. My plan is to pull the head and see how it looks inside, reseal everything, clean it up and maybe paint…
  • Stafford -

Replied to the thread **DEJA 2020 Member Appreciation Party 1/25/20 Schaefer's**.

Head count is final and submitted. No more bets. As previously mentioned, if anyone doesn't show we have to charge you the price of the dinner since we are getting charged for it. If you know between now and then you can't make it let me know as early…
  • JKgray10 -

Replied to the thread 2020 DEJA Event Calendar.

can you guys get the google calendar updated so it's displaying on the shared calendar? Disregard if it is, then it's just my account not syncing.
  • ElvisDaDog -

I put a Weber progressive on a few weeks back. Made an absolute WORLD of difference. Now to see if I can pass emissions....
  • dpstew70 -

Liked MrJoop’s post in the thread Hello new jeeper from Wilmington.

Like (Post)
    Welcome! You're showing up as a member now. Nice Jeep!