TheDarkSide

Hello there

bfrank

Lift install

Slimer

wff d35 carrier

Recent Activities

• daddanelena -

Replied to the thread Juy 18th Trail Ride RC.

I will go if at least 3 go was out last Sunday with another group 6 jeeps come on I’m in
  • TheDarkSide -

Replied to the thread Jeeps & Java July 26th.

• jmack -

Replied to the thread Jeeps & Java July 26th.

• TheDarkSide -

Posted the thread Jeeps & Java July 26th.

Thread
    Not only do we love our Jeeps, we love all Jeeps. Come meet us at the Wawa in Camden, 200 east st. At 10AM Grab a coffee and talk Jeeps, what better way to start your day. Hope to see you there!
  • TheDarkSide -

Posted the thread Juy 18th Trail Ride RC.

Thread
    Saturday the 18th at Rausch Creek Off Road Park.rc4x4.org Open to all levels, members and non-members. Sign up now and say what trails you want to do: Green, Blue, Black, or Red. Go to rc4x4.org for more information, park rules, waivers and trail maps…
  • bfrank -

Replied to the thread Hello there.

Welcome! The trail rides are a lot of fun although most of the club is in beach mode this time of year.
  • hzryr61 -

Liked Slimer’s post in the thread Lift install.

Like (Post)
    Give Aaron Stapen a call. He's right by you. Astape on this forum Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  • Slimer -

Replied to the thread Lift install.

Give Aaron Stapen a call. He's right by you. Astape on this forum Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  • mikelindenberg -

Posted the thread Lift install.

Thread
    I Have a 2018 jeep JL 4 door. Just bought the 2.5 inch rough Country Spacer lift to fit 35's. Got a 700 - 800 dollar estimate from Truck outfitters up on 202. Rough Country says it's about a 2 to 3 hour job. Any recomendations on where to go for