Over the knuckle " 1-ton" Dana 30 steering w/ reamer - SOLD

• I've had this sitting around for a while, it's from an old jeep, I never got around to putting it on my ZJ and now that I'm selling the ZJ I don't need it. It's a pretty standard over-the-knuckle steering setup for the Dana 30, home made version of the JCR offroad kit. It's made of 1.25" or 1.5" DOM (I can measure for you) and "one ton" GM balljoints. I have a new reemer bit for the knuckles as well. I also have a spacer around here somewhere that is meant to replace one of the grease boots on the tre to get rid of the "dead spot" this type of setup can have which will be included if I can find it. You're going to have to raise your swaybar mounts to run this. The tres are a bit old, still have life them but will need replacement sooner than later. I can post pictures if anybody is interested.

$175 OBO $150 $130! $100, email any offers or questions to jerryaulisa@gmail.com, thanks guys.

• Comes with a new sharp x-cut reamer needed to fit the larger tie rod ends in your knuckles and pitman arm! These reamers are almost $100 themselves!

• Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I'd like to sell them together still at this point, but I'll keep you in mind since there doesn't seem to be much interest and it's just taking up space in my shed. I'm in north Wilmington by the way.

Thanks J-man, I think it's a really really good deal especially at the price it is now. The reamer itself goes for around $75 new. I've seen over the knuckle kits go for just north of $300 and that's with no reamer! Sure my tie rod ends are worn a bit and the welds aren't beautiful but this set-up was wheeled for 2 years and has held up just fine. I'm pretty surprised nobody has grabbed this yet. I know I could sell it on one of the bigger forums, maybe even for more money, but it seems like it'd be a hassle to ship, I'd rather let it go locally.

• I'd like to sell them together still at this point...

If SlowPlay buys the steering, I might be interested in the reamer.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• So you have 2 people willing to split the deal after you've dropped the price to 60% of your original asking price from almost 2 months ago and you're still hesitant to split this up and sell it? O_o

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• So you have 2 people willing to split the deal after you've dropped the price to 60% of your original asking price from almost 2 months ago and you're still hesitant to split this up and sell it? O_o

I can see how you'd make that assumption, but nah, I'm not hesitant to split it, via PM one of the parties told me they were no longer interested, which is unfortunate, but fine by me. I really don't want to be left with a reamer I'm never gonna use. I just want to sell them together and be done with it, or find two committed parties to split it. It's $100 dollars, at this point I'm taking a loss on it (granted the steering links and rod ends have been used). I just want it out of my shed for a price that is fair, I think this is pretty fair. As far as splitting, I'd let the steering go for $60 and the reamer for $40 if that helps, but I'd need a commitment from both people.

• Yeah, I did an OTK on my DD XJ. I used the go-fer-it inserts, and I've decided to go that route again. Sorry if I've derailed this deal.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• i have a reamer no need for another one.

SlowPlay, FWIW, I'll say this: This is an incredible deal whether or not you need the reamer. If I didn't already have upgraded steering setups on both XJs, I'd snap this up in a second. The steering alone is worth his asking price; then sell the reamer outright (there are plenty of interested buyers out there on the larger forums).

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!