• Yup, it's time to sell the short bus, so here are the stats.
    2007 JKU 44k miles 6 speed man trans power door locks power windows. Soft and hard top
    Rubicon 4:1 Tcase
    4:88 gears with ARB lockers front and rear
    On board air system with a reserve tank- can run air tools and fill up tires etc...
    Front axle
    D30 sleeved and gussets, chromo shafts- Nitro shafts larger than stock
    Rear axle
    D44 chromo shafts by Nitro which are the larger shafts
    PSC Hydro assist steering with oil cooler
    Chromo tie rod
    High steer flip kit
    Tom woods drive shaft front and rear
    35" tires 3 inch lift with the AEV camber correction kit- doesn't nose dive or roll in turns.
    Flares are off in the second pic, I have them still. All stock parts go with the jeep.

I know I probably missed some stuff, I'll get pictures up soon. Asking $24,500 OBO already have new rig lined up. E-mail or call with questions. 302-530-1304 or jefferyceleste@aol.com

• if you thought that was tempting how bout this, $5bucks, a ham sandwitch, a 6 pack of lagger and my undying gratitude to the great person you are?

• Nada and kbb $23000-24000 without any add ons, open to offers lets find her a good new home.

Don't get me wrong; I'm interested, but how did you come up with 23-24K on kbb? I put in 6 speed, X model, 44K miles, hard top, power windows & locks. Should I have chosen more options? Private party value is between 18K and less than 21K. Also, instead of posting a bunch of driveway 10 footers, show closeup pics. of the PSC setup, onboard air, or the axle work.

• Don't get me wrong; I'm interested, but how did you come up with 23-24K on kbb? I put in 6 speed, X model, 44K miles, hard top, power windows & locks. Should I have chosen more options? Private party value is between 18K and less than 21K. Also, instead of posting a bunch of driveway 10 footers, show closeup pics. of the PSC setup, onboard air, or the axle work.

Its a sahara not an X. That is probably where the difference is.

• Don't get me wrong; I'm interested, but how did you come up with 23-24K on kbb? I put in 6 speed, X model, 44K miles, hard top, power windows & locks. Should I have chosen more options? Private party value is between 18K and less than 21K. Also, instead of posting a bunch of driveway 10 footers, show closeup pics. of the PSC setup, onboard air, or the axle work.

It's a Sahara not the x as Spedly said. Nada really is not a big deal here, I look at the market more than anything. Stock to minor mods sell for 20-23K. I'm open to offers not really stuck on the $24,500. If you are interested give me a call and you can come check it out. Astape did all the work on this jeep so taking pics of the axle is pointless you can't really see anything there. I can get pics of the on board air for sure. Feel free to call if you have any questions. Thanks, Jeff 302-530-1304

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!