NEW GWNF list

• The campground is supposed to close their gate at 10PM, and we have no cell service if someone is running late. I believe last time they kept the gate open a bit later for late arrivals, but we'll have to see what we can do this time. Just worth noting.

IF you will be late, we will leave some cb's on channel 4. This is your best bet. You can park your vehicle outside the park and we can bring a jeep to bring your supplies in. The next morning you can get your rig.

Plan according to the time and plan to arrive before 10.

Sully and Sara - Leaving Wed

Urbancrawler and Tigercb12 - Leaving Friday 5-6pm from Salsubury

BBD, DrJ, Chuckwagen - Friday morning from Dover

DCC - Thursday from Conowingo, MD

Wanderlust - Anywhere between 1 & 6 from up north

Joo- Leaving Thursday morn/afternoon from Middletown(hopefully)

Dish - Leaving Firday from Northern Delaware

snafu4u2s - Leaving Friday

Woody and Flutterby - 5 at the latest on Friday afternoon from West of Dover

Wolverine?

DeweyBP31 - Friday evening from Bear, with another Jeep.

If I missed you, or your info's not updated post up. This will help keep a little more organized.

• I'm planning on heading down Firday evening from Bear and I'll have another Jeep with me.

Its going to be tight getting down there before 10pm based on the mapquest times, but I can't get out of work. I'll probably be leaving around 5pm if anyone else is leaving around the same time, let me know and maybe we can meet up.

• im heading up from salisbury at around 5pm, ill be meeting tigercb12 at the rest stop in the middle of 301 before the bay bridge around 6ish...if anyone else wants to meet up there just PM one of us and we will exchange cell numbers

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Hey Urbancrawler - Just in case you are not aware...go Rt 50 West from Salisbury (no need for 301...unless you have some extra stops to make) and meet somewhere on 50...maybe hollys. Just trying to save you some time.

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• i thought it turned into 301 right before the bridge?? i dont usually come from salisbury but were taking 50 west from salisbury.

• You are right that 50/301 merge together in Queenstown but the Rest Stop (the one on 301 is a ways up 301 North and out of the way from Rt.50/301 merge by 10-15 miles)...and I am pretty certain there is not another one on this side of the bridge. If you are meeting someone comming from Dover, theeasiest place to meet is the Tanger Outlets. They are in the "V" where 50/301 split. Turn Right into them from 50 and left from 301.

• okay cool sounds good
    thanks for the heads up......isnt there a mcdonalds in chester right before the bridge??

• Yep...about 5 miles from the bridge. Easy on/off as well.

• I just came from the store and I bought a package of 20 hambergers and enough potato rolls. I'll bring some condiments. So that's dinner for one night.

Can someone bring foil for the fire grate please?

Geez, I'm already bringing too much stuff. :doh:

• We are leaving by 5 at the latest on Friday afternoon from West of Dover, anyone is more than welcome to meet up with us somewhere or we'll meet up with you. :driving:

Looks like we're taking mine again WOO HOO!!!!!! It took me long enough to wash it after the last trip, and boy did I do a crappy job!

By any chance does anyone have a spare hitchrack I could borrow?

• I'm bringing my 2 hand-held CB's and I've got aluminum foil for you Patti.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• I would suggest entering DC on Rt 50 and making a left on 6th street. Follow 6th to the end and make a right on Constititution. Follow this some 15 blocks to 66.

Taking the 395 tunnel is PIA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!