Aussie Lunchbox Locker Install - Saturday

• I was wondering if anyone was available on Saturday September 16th to help install an Aussie lunchbox locker in my front axle. I'll spring for food/drink and even make the long trip down if it's not too far. I know it's short notice, but I'd appreciate it if possible. Thanks guys!

• I'm up in S.E. Pennsylvania so I was hoping I could come down to someone's place. Thanks for the offer Ed - I'll let you know when we figure things out.

• I can do a morning install also but need to leave by 1pm
    That is if it in the Dover area.

I also have an aussie to put in, and would like to see / help with an install

• We can do it at my place in Dover if you want to drive Matt. If we get started early enough we would be able to do yours as well Joe. Let me know. It takes around 1.5 hours to do this as long as things go smoothly.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• We can do it at my place in Dover if you want to drive Matt. If we get started early enough we would be able to do yours as well Joe. Let me know. It takes around 1.5 hours to do this as long as things go smoothly.

my carrier is not ready for the locker. I need to swap bearings

• Thanks Ed. I'd be more than willing to make the drive down as early as we need to. I've only seen this done once on DrJs jeep and had to leave half way through so I'm pretty new at this stuff. I'm going to order today and once that's all cleared up and I've got an estimated delivery date, I'll post up. It'll be good to see the ol' stomping grounds again lol!

• No problem Matt, I am here to help lol. Be sure to bring gear fluid though. Whatever weight you would normally use is fine.

Hey Joe, the locker goes on the inside of the carrier and replaces the spider gears so you really do not need anything on the carrier. Changing out the bearings another day would not disturb the locker or anything. Just an idea.

Whomever plans on stopping by lets try to get this started around 9am if possible. PM me and I will send you directions.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Ordered - less than 250 shipped. 9 AM sounds great to me. I'll bring fluid and RTV, some breakfast type foods and whatever else anyone wants. Thanks again bud.

• hey im around here at wesleys campus.. i could give a hand if needed... ED let me know if you need an extra set of hands ..

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• We should be good with the amount of people, but you are more then welcome to swing by and "hang-out" for a bit if you would like to.

• Geeze, i didn't see that this was for the 16th!! I need to start reading more, but yes I am still avail that Saturday as well. Anyone who wants to put theirs in tomorrow let me know.

• If I could do that then I would just be buying the stuff for my rear and finishing that... lol

• The locker has landed. Looks so pretty in it's box. No sticker but I can live with that. See you guys on Saturday. What kind of donuts and coffee do you like?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!