fall get together

• anyone want to do a fall bbq or party at killens or something like we did in the spring. i really like these types of things because it allows the jeep owners who havnt had the chance to go wheeling or dont wheel get together and talk a little. so what do you all think a fall fest some where.....

something along the lines of october at killens pond......

• Sounds good. Instead of a "spring fling" it would be a "fall flung", or an "Autumn Attraction"... :hmm:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• we have sept 19th at kahuna for a show and shine. hoping the RTI ramp will be there aswell.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• yeah I am hoping to get some work done on that today or in the evenings this week. if all else fails I can probably trailer it up there

• that should be a fun event. to say the least. were all going to be in a certain part of the parking lot...

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• I called Killens pond this afternoon to check when the sports pavilion was available it is availble the last 3 sundays in october and cost $110 to reserve. So looks like we need to

a) find some money
    b)figure out who want sot bring what so that all of use can eat

• we could also do it at someones house. this wold be much more diffucult but wold save $110 we can do it at my house if thats what we all want or somewhere else. we would need at least 3 or 4 tables and everyone would need to bring chairs. I have access to a trailer so getting picnic table over here wouldnt be a problem.

• Who has a yard big enough for everyone's Jeeps? Since the Kahunaville thing will be in September, we could always turn it into a tailgate party too.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• tailgate party would be cool i also like the idea of like a golf tournament like in late september or so.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• :hmm: Let's see if I'm understanding this right. Food, Beer, & Jeeps on a Golf Course - an open playground full of sand pits, hills, and water obstacles. Sounds like it could be fun or disasterous. :laughing:

• this coul be great fun even though BBD doesn't golf.

I'm still hoping we can also get a canal cleanup in before cold weather.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!