GWNF VI - May 17th - 20th, 2007

• As usual, some of us will leave Thursday morning. Others talk amongst yourselves as to when you're leaving and from where. We'll start lists closer to that weekend. Do us all a favor and don't post here until you're SURE you're going. Go back and read the previous trip threads and reports BEFORE you ask questions. We'll be at the Brandywine Campground again with our contact there providing firewood at a small fee to EACH of us (probably about $5-10). We'll look at a night run again led by someone who knows the trails this time. This is an easy 3-4 days of green/blue trails, drinking, great scenics, swimming (suits optional), drinking, fun around the campfire, drinking, and more drinking. We keep it clean, so families/kids are welcomed. The campground will cost next to nothing, but provides crappers and hot showers... sometimes VERY hot. Bring your own food and drink. Hotels are available about 30-45 minutes away in Harrisonburg. We suggest the Jameson Inn in Harrisonburg. Want the number? Google it. Great waffles, ask Wolverine.

I'll be back after the first of the year to get more organized with this, but it is afterall still only freakin' December.

• im in
    let know if u need any help getting it together

no dogs?...
    i was seriously thinking of bringing one of my huskies this time

whats the number to the jameson ?

andrew (awaiting the 12 page thread , gotta love them )

• I'll be there with coronas & sol in hand(s). Black rum is just plain nasty (or at least needs to be preceded by 6+ coronas).

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• I am in. Planning on a Thursday morning departure.

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• We're there but not until late Friday since the kids are in school, unless things change.

Can I please bring the puppy, she'll be good, I don't want to leave her home alone for a whole weekend ;( She might get scared. And she doesn't snore any worse than a few others in the club :innocent:

• Do you REALLY want a dog bouncing around in the Jeep during a trail ride?

• lets do tequlia then ;D

Yes, definitely.......

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• i am gonna try and make this one, could use a good relaxing trip with no chance of breaking. and the GF would like this one.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• This is an email I received from Marty today:

Firewood NP. Camphost NP. 2007 NP. Will OPEN May 15 give or take... MUST BRING MGD.....or no sites available ....LOL. Look forward to seeing you guy agian will be a fun summer.

• This is an email I received from Marty today:

Firewood NP. Camphost NP. 2007 NP. Will OPEN May 15 give or take... MUST BRING MGD.....or no sites available ....LOL. Look forward to seeing you guy agian will be a fun summer.

ill bring marty his 6 pack again
    maybe he'll stay and drink with us this time

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!