new axle

• im going to guess Tera60R from full circle 4x4. looks like its for a buggy...

• im going to guess Tera60R from full circle 4x4. looks like its for a buggy...

umm, no. and full circle couldnt build anything that nice.

built by jesse at the badlands shop for his buggy. just a 60 housing alot of fab work.
    Jesse is the reason that the badlands is the premiere fab shop on this side of the us. and just think, jesse and i both learned to weld by buying a stick welder at tractor supply our 3rd year in college and doing it.

• the t-case is a air shift lovell case. its what all the cool kids are doing

???I thought all the cool kids were wearing healies. ??? :rolleyes:

I wish I had the money to dump into axles like that. Instead, I have kids. :doh:

Not that there's anything WRONG with that! :tup:

How much does a set of axles like that go for...just out of curiosity?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Edited once, last by Slimer ().

• A whole heck of a lot Slimer. I've been looking at a 60 f/r setup for my TJ or a 44/60 setup. You can easily blow 10 grand (if not more) on a nice set of brand new, built axles. >:( They go for a little bit less though if you don't want them all tricked out and stuff.

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• dana 60 rears can be had pretty cheap used (I just bought one for 150) but fronts usually run 750-1000 for a used.

• if you build it your self there not too bad, but if you have one built you can rack up a high price pretty easily. the curries 609's are about $10k complete.
    if you use a junk yard housing you can do it for about $4k for the front set up nicely. if you went cheap on stuff you could probibly do it for like $2000-$2500. jesses axle when done will steer 47*, so all that custom work would add up in a hurry.
    even my little axles cost too much, the front axle is worth like $3500, but it does steer 45* ;D

• umm, no. and full circle couldnt build anything that nice.

Whoa, that is a little harsh, isn't it? I like Jesse, and everything he builds, but I would never discount what Dave can do like that. When he built Charlies rig it was on the same level as anything else built that year and Devon's rig is pretty sick.

Just thought I would stick up for a local shop that buils some sick stuff.

• Whoa, that is a little harsh, isn't it? I like Jesse, and everything he builds, but I would never discount what Dave can do like that. When he built Charlies rig it was on the same level as anything else built that year and Devon's rig is pretty sick.

Just thought I would stick up for a local shop that buils some sick stuff.

guess that came off harsh. i didnt mean it like that or any disrespect to dave. he does do nice work. tone is hard to convey in text.

• guy wtf that came on my yj stock, guess you guys got screwed ;D

thats freaking awsome i think i just drooled like 3 gallons

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!