Tube fenders

• i have the 3in wide one and have not got hassled but i am not sure if they are legal or not

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• How much of a pain was it to put them on? I'm thinking of have them powder coated or Lynex'ed them putting them on.

• They are street legal. I have 33x12.5's and I'd need the the 6" ones to be street legal here in NJ. I've heard some states will get you for not having side blinkers, but that easy enough to fab up. I have turn signals in my Skid Row bumper, so the front wouldn't be a problem for me. Those are easy to fabricate too though. They also show that they will have front turn signals available soon on their site.

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• they are not that bad they do take some work to get them on right but it can be done. just have a whole day set aside.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• im getting the 6" tube fenders front and rear, i figure if i get hassled at the dmv i would just cut the flange off the plastic flares and attach them to the tube fenders with some plastic clips that way i can just pop them off and on.

• How much of a pain was it to put them on? I'm thinking of have them powder coated or Lynex'ed them putting them on.

I had my regular fenders line-x by the guy in Dover. He did a great job.
    672-7005

98 TJ 5.9L, RE 4.5 SF, 35s, 4XDoctor Rocker Guards, AA SYE, Tom Woods DS
    2012 JKU 3" lift 35s

• who's tnt?

http://www.tntcustoms.com/webv5/default2.asp

Advantages to a Full Replacement Fender:
    Stock Fenders can be sold or saved for a later time (trade in?)
    100% bolt-on install
    No special tools or talents necessary

Features:
    Stretched wheel well allows running one size larger tire on the same lift
    Fenders jig welded and assembled
    3", 4.5", or 6" of wheel coverage
    Fenders ship with new battery mounting bracket
    Integrated inner fender has room for mounting all accessories
    Requires AirAid (or similar) aftermarket filtration system

They also have phantom fenders

• TNT are great guys with great products. I was out in their shop right when they were going full-time and Bob really knows his stuff. I think I may be able to get dealer pricing if a few of you guys wanted to get some sets. I recommend them to anyone that asks me what tube fenders they should get when they can't get their Jeep to me.

• i would definitly go with TNT if I were to get them. I just like the idea of replacing the entire fender instead of trying to use their stencil to cut your fender up. When Omaha and I put his on it was such a trial and error project with trimming his fenders a little at a time that it become very time consuming. I would have to say that if you do them, do not be cheap about the turn signals. Omaha got some cheaper ones from somewhere and then just ended replacing them with brighter. I think that is what happened at least.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!