pair of KC's

• uh oh. Now I am going to have to upgrade my headlights to halogens and get 2 more lamps for my bumper (must have the most lights!!!! :spinrhead: :rollsmile: )

• How often do you guys use those extra lights?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• gotta love the road rage, especially when you are behind those little supped up cars, i like to car weed wackers...

• I was just wondering. I've thought about getting lights but I never see anyone who has them actually use them except during really bad weather (which I usually don't like to go out). I guess they would be good for night time runs too.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Falcon"

gotta love the road rage, especially when you are behind those little supped up cars, i like to car weed wackers...

:laughing: I like rolling up next to one and flipping on my rock lights. That keeps em baffled for a minute. :laughing:

• I have a total of 7 KC 150 watt Sealed beam daylighters, 2 HID headlights, and 2 KC 4"x2" lights, on the front of my JEEP and 2 fog lights in the back. Also a deep cycle battery, high output alternator, and many more electrical mods. Its like daylight at 2 in the morning. Anyone who trys to hi beam me is in for a sun tann.

Bryan

• Quote from "chuck"

:laughing: I like rolling up next to one and flipping on my rock lights. That keeps em baffled for a minute. :laughing:

It's an off-roader's version of neon lights under the vehicle! I bet you get all the homies looking when you do that.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I was thinking of putting an extra set of lights on for fog but you need to mount them lower which means they would get smashed on the rocks (during one of the few times I get to go out on the trail).

Since I switched IPF H4 bulbed head lights the lights are brighter than ever. I just wish my beam adjusters worked.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!