• When I PM someone I often have to use the "Search" function to find the members name even though I know I have it typed in the "To:" or "BCC:" lines correctly. Some names will be recognized and will automatically be pulled up but others will not. It doesn't seem to matter whether or not I had PM'd the people in the past.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Hello....anyone out there?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• didn't know you were asking a question... don't know why that is, possibly from members using a different login name from their displayed username? give me an example of a non-automatic name and I'll look into it

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• didn't know you were asking a question... don't know why that is, possibly from members using a different login name from their displayed username? give me an example of a non-automatic name and I'll look into it

Keith_C, Sully, Joo,

Wolverine's name fills in automatically.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• odd, they all work for me... typed in "kei" "sul" and "joo" ("jo" came up as joelove) without the quotes. just an oddity with how the scripting works with our different browsers, I guess. it's a browser-operated thing that does the automatic names

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Is there anyway of making a "GROUP" up, like in Outlook? That way, when I send a pm to someone and copy the BOD of other MODs I wouldn't have to try to remember everyone's name.

I know it's not that many names to remember but it's a pain in the butt!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• not that I know of...

Jerry / Whatevah

• Is there anyway of making a "GROUP" up, like in Outlook? That way, when I send a pm to someone and copy the BOD of other MODs I wouldn't have to try to remember everyone's name.

I know it's not that many names to remember but it's a pain in the butt!

Write 'em down on a sticky & stick it to your computer.

• Yeah, I could always add one more sticky to my collection of stickies. They do make a nice lime green color sticky that I don't have yet. :laughing:

I thought there might be an easy fix for this. I don't know why all the names don't come up recognized at first. :shrug:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• What is the "buddie list" anyway?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!