?'s for the few rock light people...and another light question

• Did you wire all the lights onto one switch? Did you wire them in pairs?

I've got mine mounted, just trying to decide how I want to wire them up.

Also, any hints on how to wire my reverse lights to be on a switch, so I can hit the switch at any time and they come on.....but they also will come on if I'm backing up. Wiring diagram or anything? I know its out there.

• nice, no wif you could get green or blue bulbs you would be cooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll. (just kidding)

• what lights did you use? I'd use my factory fog lights and a cheap set of walmart lights if I ever did it.

when are you gonna use the lights? planning a secret night run at RC or something? :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• 1)I removed the factory fogs and put these in their place.
    2)fastened 3 60 amp relays to the underhood power center bracket. (2 for other uses)
    3)ran 2 #10 stranded feeds down each frame rail all the way to the rear.
    4)terminated grounds at battery and hots to relay, fused link to batt. from relay.
    5)used factory fog light hot and ground feed as a pilot signal to pull in relay.(in isolated form)
    6)I only used the fogs when it was trechorous out any way, I think it is a fashion statement to ride around with factory fogs on when they are as useless as the are !, and also a sure way to get a ticket in MD is to have any under body/effect lighting on while driving public roads. So, be aware........................
    7)If more rear lighting is required than the factory bulbs, I just turn them all on at once with a pull on the fog light switch. Neighbors think the police are in the area when I check my mailbox ;D
    hvac59

• sounds like what I'd do... cheap lights, doesn't matter if they don't aim well or break. I'll probably do it whenever I get a new bumper.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!