NEUROC Support Team!! (you goin'???)

• Some of us are heading up to Paragon on Saturday, Oct. 30th to support DeJA Member Aaron Stapen (astape) in his bid for NEUROC Stock Class Superiority!!

We need [size=18px]MORE[/size] people to go up and help support Aaron (driver), Don (Jump150- spotter), and Chris (bmf24- water boy) onto victory while laughing and yelling obscenities to the competitors. It'd be great if we could get a really large group of DeJA people up there to show our support.

If you're free that day, consider coming up to see some close up rock- crawling action. Sure to be a day of some great sights!

Check out the Calendar for this event, and sign up to attend!!

:up:

• I'm planning on going.

This is a great event to see in person. I encourage everyone to make an effort to come on out. BlueJ has offered to drive. If we fill his Durango up I will also volunteer to drive.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I would love to go again, but my mom is coming in from Mississippi that week and we will be busy with the finishing details for my nephews b-day party on sunday. Sorry.

[size=18px][/size]Good luck Team Mall Crawler!!!!!!!!!!!

• i am going to go up on sunday, at least thats the plan. saturday i will be over at the naval academy watching UD kick some butt (hopefully)

• Quote from "DCC"

I'll be there As long as I don't tear my Jeep up to bad at RC. :lie:

If you do you can ride with one of us.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Slimer"

If you do you can ride with one of us.

Cool, Thanks for the offer, I hope I don't need it but if I do I'll ask. :up:

• I am driving up Friday night and comming back Sunday if anyone needs a lift.
    I will be hauling the display items fot the Up-N-Over display.

• where do the spectators stand? would i be able to get to view everything on the scooter?

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• Some of the course areas are not scooter freindly. Last time there was an open area by some of the display tents and some of the courses.

I'm going up with my kids and a friend who has been out of wheeling for years. I told him about this and it is something he wants to see.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Is everyone/ anyone meeting at the usual Wawa for this? Since we're not going to be wheelin' ourselves, I'd like to see if I can catch a ride up with someone.

• I'm probably just leaving from my house. We can squeeze you into my truck if you don't mind sitting with the kids.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Thanks John, that would be great, if you're sure you have room. I don't mind sitting with the kids, as long as we get to use the DVD player, and I can pick the movie. I have the 1st season of G-string Divas on DVD that I haven't had a chance to watch yet. If it's going to be too cramped though, I don't mind driving up at all, just thought I'd check.

• Quote from "wanderlust"

I have the 1st season of G-string Divas on DVD that I haven't had a chance to watch yet.

lol, father of the year award :peace:

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• for those of you going, be sure to stop by the Up-N-Over tent and check out Gavans new tube frame and my rear bumper. Both will be on display.

• I thought you hacked into the bumper?

What kind of prices are they asking...or are they yet?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Slimer"

I thought you hacked into the bumper?

i did. i cut the reciver hitch. i finished it last night and painted it tonight.
    its not exactly an Up-N-Over bumper, but its an example.
    I guess only those who go to this event will know about this stuff untill later next week. :grin:

• I'm still planning to head up from my home to Paragon on Saturday, leaving around 7:00 am. Is anyone riding with me?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!