Captain is caught in the monkey cage

• ok, well I am not putting my sticker on til I get my new window frame. once I get that on I will put my sticker on. is there a special wave and does a horn count as a wave? :shrug:

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• i can totally understand that. i know it does seem kinda fishy. but in all honesty it was 6:45. i dont get all bent outta shape if someone dont wave. its whatever. its more of a joke to me to call someone out on.

its whatever....

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• ahh im not even a member yet, but i get really angry if people don't wave back because it makes you look like such an idiot. I they don't wave back then i usually just flick them off :cuss:. haha serves them right....some guy didnt wave at me today because he thought his jeep was too tough for mine i think...has a silver tj lifted tinted windows was in the newark/ elkton road area today

• ahh im not even a member yet, but i get really angry if people don't wave back because it makes you look like such an idiot. I they don't wave back then i usually just flick them off :cuss:. haha serves them right....some guy didnt wave at me today because he thought his jeep was too tough for mine i think...has a silver tj lifted tinted windows was in the newark/ elkton road area today

Well I normally wave but I get distracted and miss a few. I would never flip off a fellow Jeeper just because he was distracted and didn't see my wave. Sometimes its hard enough to keep your mind on whats happening on your own side of the road let alone what type vehicle is in the other lane. I have watched a Jeep go by and not realize it till it has passed because I was thinking about where I was going or what's for dinner... so my point if there is one if they are like me they could be looking you straight in the eyes and just be thinking of something else. :driving:

Give jeepers a break :wavey:

well your right, your not a member yet so your little monkey does not count. and you should get over the fact that some may not wave. it's not the same world out there when our parents started driving. you really have to look where your going or you could end up either in the back or on top of someone else, depending on your lift statues. I even look to my rear when stopping just to make sure the retard behind me is gonna stop. u would be surprise at the near miss I have had! maybe the monkey jeep wave isn't such a good idea! many seem to be poor sports about getting caught and it's somewhat dangerous on the roads today to worry about a silly wave. but then again, if we all really care about dangerous stuff, would we really be wheeling our jeeps with a risk of damage? I say wave on! :wavey: :laughing: :up: :razz: :driving:

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• We were walking around down the track at PA Jeeps and the kids were waving at the jeeps driving by them. I've also seen them out in the yard on Gravedigger, waving at jeeps!

I can also say it's easy for me not to see a jeep when I'm driving between the kids, shifting gears on a turn . . . (and I've been caught in the Monkey cage myself :))

As for the flipping off, I know some guys who are close friends and if they pass each other on the road, that's how they say Hi :wavey:

• I agree with that! between the kids, and the gears, and everybody else on the road!! LOL.

I think two things are funny, though:

1. I have observed that you get different waves based on how you're jeep rates. (Stock w/no stickers? lowest!)

2. That I want to wave at jeeps when I'm in somebody else's car, or walking in a parking lot...etc.

JEEP=WAVE :wavey:

• 2. That I want to wave at jeeps when I'm in somebody else's car, or walking in a parking lot...etc.

JEEP=WAVE :wavey:

:laughabove: Have done that so many times and they look at me like I am crazy.

I also agree with the Jeep=Wave. I hate Jeep snobs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!