Airing down?

• x2 i don't know what beach you go to !

DE seashore, 3rs, cape... Bigger tires then you guys, but occasionally getting back off i need 4wd... but not getting on and driving around...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Hey Ironhide! Sorry it took so long to answer. Sand happens! Great food, weather, and fishing. I can't complain! See ya next week.

• PacoPirate:
    Greeting from Lewes. The entrance after Herring Point would be my choice. Enter the park and follow the signs for Herring. That parking lot is on the left. Just continue past that lot, through the restricited access gate. There is a "pull off" at the end on the left that we having been using to air down. 20psi seems to be working great. We have caught snapper blue, and croaker off that beach this week about 300 yards from the access. Fishbites bloodworm with a top and bottom rig. Also caught king off Conquest Road.
    Have a great time!

• Went down to Lewes (navy crossing) this weekend. Took the truck not the jeep (pulled the camper to holly lake) I air'd down to 20 psi tires are (285's wht 17 " rims ) made it thru but did feel it dig in a little, by the way the access road was great . last time I was there the access road was almost as bad as the beach

STRESS: The confusion created when one&#39;s mind<br />overrides the body&#39;s desire to choke the living sh** out of some a**hole WHO desperately needs it.

• I've never air'd down at the beach and I run around 30psi on the street. Been on with my factory 31's and my current 33's. Never had a problem. I always run 4hi as well, because 4lo is too much in the rubi, lol. Yeah, I plan on headin out on Friday, hope it's a nice one.

• Goin' to 3R's Friday late night through Sat. Called De. State Parks and they said that that was the only 24hr access road. Seems kinda weird. Do you know anything about that?

Goin' to 3R's Friday late night through Sat. Called De. State Parks and they said that that was the only 24hr access road. Seems kinda weird. Do you know anything about that?

Probably because it is a state park and thats the entrance closest to the bathrooms, but they are probably locked up at night.

I know we've been on the last entrance before the Bridge at night with no problems, I forget the name of it though. Someone please help me out.

• yea thats fiathful Steward. But 3r's is almost always open... same with most dune crossings after Dewey. The only place that I know that close for a fact are cape and gordon's pond.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• cape is open all night brotha, just certain parts are closed off

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• Why are some so paranoid of low pressures, I set my STAUN's at 10psi and have never looked back. Only worries me if there is a chance of a hard hit, like a rock or stump. Even then I still stay at 10, just take it easy. Has anyone had a tie unseat on sand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hvac59

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!