Heres my jeep. (pics and build up)

• i live in bear de. those tires are the same 32x11.5

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• put my light bar on and got some new covers for them.

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• Ok i got most of the stuff i bought from the quadratec tent sale on but im still working on the rear bumper. Heres some pics..

• that thing is badass looking man that like the same front bumper i want exept the one i want is made by rugged ridge

• i got my rear bumper on and its great because my spare tire sits perfectly on top of it so it doesnt bounce around and thrash up my tailgate like it use too. i put my hi-lift on top of the factory tire holder and just bungy corded it on but its on there so snug. heres some pics

• those new front seats i see?? what did you do with the old ones...condition??

looks like you got in on the 49 dollar high lift special as well. ill have the 93 on the road soon...YJ's are taking over

• i still have the old seats passanger has one small rip and driver is pretty bad just on the part you sit on the back is fine. I paid 100 a piece for the seats and i paid 170 for the front bumper (titanium) and i got the rear for free because my dad bought the cj5 body at the tent sale.

• i think the seats said outlander on the box

• thanks man!

• I like that style of bumper.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• nice man looking so much better with the bumpers and the rigged up hi-lift mount. glad we went up the the tent sale..you ended up getting some real good deals...yj's lookin tuff

• got the tj flares on, i got alot more clearance....time for some 33's

• and the hole count on each side comes to about 40 but mann does it look good..all you need now are some rocker guards to fill up the space and the turn signals..the flares make the jeep look like its got a little more than a 4in rough country

• a world of difference changing out those flares. Great job dude

thanks

• the side marker lights from ebay finally came! And i got my homemade rocker guards on and herculined them....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!