dana 35 rear
    2006 tj np-231j tranfercase and driveshaft
    4 inch rough country lift kit
    currie greaseable shackles
    kc light bar
    herculined tub
    15x8 mickey thompson classic lock wheel
    32x11.5 bfg mud terrians

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

Edited once, last by 91dejeeper ().

• nice and clean. :wavey:

hey thanks man.... i was just wondering if you guys have meets and trails rides and stuff, ive only heard about you guys from a friend, and im just trying to figure out what its all about???

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• hey thanks man.... i was just wondering if you guys have meets and trails rides and stuff, ive only heard about you guys from a friend, and im just trying to figure out what its all about???

We do have trail rides which are posted in the Trail Rides and Events section of the forum. We have one coming up as a matter of fact.

The club history is on the main page of the website.

Welcome to the club!

• Welcome. This clubs been a great accessory for my Jeep. :tup:

If you have any other questions, post em up.

(Good lookin YJ by the way.)

• thanks for the comments everyone im luving this deja hospitality ;D

• 91... you have the CJ-style cage, I love those. :) welcome aboard!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Whoo :spinrhead: Another YJ :driving:
    Welcome

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• nice jeep. Mine is a bit of a project and the club has been great. doesnt look like you need too much work done,. but these guys and Ladies are a great source of information. Welcome

• yeah man!!! that yj is sick......we gotta go again sometime! too long without jeepin makes me crazy :bang:

i know man im going through wheeling withdraw :help:

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35&quot; km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• nice man its in good shape for a 91 but hell my 87 is in great shape also love the yj but throw some 33x12.50's on it man

• From another proud 91 YJ owner, Howdy and Welcome to DeJA

nice man its in good shape for a 91 but hell my 87 is in great shape also love the yj but throw some 33x12.50's on it man

From nirvanarules1 sig

87 yj (new 6 banger 260hp,295ft lbs of torque), 1.5 in shackle lift, 31x10.50x15 milestones

Looks like someone else needs some bigger meats also. :innocent:

• new wheels and i cut my bumper

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35&quot; km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!