deja owned land??!!!

• If the guy who owns Blue Diamond is interested in creating an offroad park on the property there like RC or Paragon, that would be great. And I'm sure our club as well as others in the area would be able to help in supporting it like we do RC & PAP, but we wouldn't be responsible for it. But then again, it would all be flat so how much fun would it be?

Just b/c it is flat doesn't mean that it can't be fun. Many of the trails are RC are flat. That doesn't mean that they cannot pile all of the dug out dirt in one spot, throw rocks on it and spray it to make some climbs and all... It is possible to make it decent and give a few trails and what not.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• wow, guess i never thought i would stir up so much by asking. if becoming a "paying" member had some benefits (like local play land), maybe more people would do it... but either way, do what you "the bod" want. all i did was ask a simple question.

• wow, guess i never thought i would stir up so much by asking. if becoming a "paying" member had some benefits (like local play land), maybe more people would do it... but either way, do what you "the bod" want. all i did was ask a simple question.

Nothing wrong with asking questions. It's been asked, and answered more than once.

We need to do what we feel is best for the club, and the headaches associated with land management wouldn't be worth it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!