Trail Guides Needed

• Hey Everyone,

As you may or may not know our second annual JEEPS FOR JOY benefit ride at Rausch Creek is on October 13th this year. That date is quickly coming up and Paul and I have been so busy it's been really hard to plan this. We are in need of trail guides again this year. I believe most groups from other clubs had there own guides but we still used about 8 people last year.

I hope to have advertisements up by Monday or Tuesday at the latest and once it's up please feel free to distribute it to any other forums you frequent.
    We'll also need help at the Raffle tables and also just getting people where they need to go. It all worked very smoothly last year and hopefully after next week I can try to find some time to really nail down the details.

Let me know
    Brian

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• ill be up for guiding high blues/blacks with rocks not MUD! im going this weekend so I will try and pick out some decent trails for the 13th.

also im willing to help with the raffle part of the day too.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Count me in.

• brian plans changed i am off that weekend as of now. so count me as a guide too, and i will be able to do high blues/ blacks, or i can run the new to wheeling ride it is up to you where you need me.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Edited once, last by omaha ().

• (subvet) Fran you should lead group,an (shorebird) randy should too.i had great rides with you guys.

I would like to, but unfortunately, JFJ is too early for me to make it this year.
    I will be in the middle of Soccer season.
    :(
    Sorry

• Another "Sorry I can't make it". I will be working at the Annapolis Boat Show. I'd much rather be at Jeeps for Joy. If there is any way I can get out of working, I'll post up and be there.

Randy

PS hope to be turning 456 diffs by the next ride.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• One thing to remember is that Lynn usually gives us a map with specific trails laid out for each group. You don't HAVE to stay on them but it helps the park be less congested when there's alot of jeeps there. So if you can read a map you can find your way around pretty easily.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• One thing to remember is that Lynn usually gives us a map with specific trails laid out for each group. You don't HAVE to stay on them but it helps the park be less congested when there's alot of jeeps there. So if you can read a map you can find your way around pretty easily.

BMJA on the rocks is that day as well as their regular run so there WILL be a lot of Jeeps.

• I can lead a stocker group if needed.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• We are also going to need a thread for everyone to sign up on what levels are going to be rode, so you have a better count for guides and groups.

This is a good idea. Any word on the sign-up thread yet? :shrug:

I will help on any level you would need me. :tup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!