2WD WRANGLER??!!!

• We did have a good time. That was a great day.

I love you men but we CAN do some stuff without you. LOL :laughing:

I can't go any bigger right now- with all the miles I drive I get killed in gas mileage.

• I guess what Roscoe is trying to say is there are somethings that just don't seem right. He's not saying there aren't any 4cyl sports cars, but if you talked to the guys on American Hotrod, I bet they wouldn't build you a 4cyl ricer. That's just not what they consider a sports car. Or if you supported the same team year after year through all the bad seasons and then one good season and all the fair-weather fans come out of the woodwork and jump on the bandwagon, you want to say, "That aint right." But no sports apparel store in their right mind is going to make customers justify why they want to buy the $65 jersey.

When driving to the beach on beautiful days, I pass all these Wranglers on Rt1 with the windows up and I assume they've got the AC cranked. I just want to say, "Why don't you just go buy a damn Explorer?!" But maybe they're on the way to work and they don't want to mess up their hair. Who knows. Back to what Turtle was saying, true jeepers making up 3% of their sales means Jeep wouldn't make Wranglers if it wasn't for the poseurs. So maybe I'm thankful the non-jeepers buy them so Jeep will keep making them, so I can buy one.

I really don't think he was trying to say women don't wheel. It prob just sounds wrong. It's like when some chick tries to talk to me about Jeeps because she has one and she talks about going to the beach. I ask if they have a surf tag and they say, "Oh no! I would never take it on the sand." Then don't talk to me about jeeps. I could go buy a box of tampons and drink til I have a headache and piss blood, but that doesn't mean I can go talk to some chick about how awful my period was.

• wow, if you really believe this to be true, then you truly are an idiot!

i dident mean all girls... lol i mean the ones that keep the top on all summer and have a cell phone glued to their ear... i saw them all summer in the tj's and jk's.. i love it when a girl drives a jacked up jeep or one with the top"s" off... lol

• X2 :upset: THere are some really good 4x4 girls

booo i know wrong words i love da ladies....

and i did understand what you were saying... about 4cy racecars and 2wd jeeps... it dosent sound right... when you think of jeep you see a monster crawing its way up a cliff... lol not a 2wd pavment princess.... i get ya... i guess we all just overthink this....

• I guess what Roscoe is trying to say is there are somethings that just don't seem right. He's not saying there aren't any 4cyl sports cars, but if you talked to the guys on American Hotrod, I bet they wouldn't build you a 4cyl ricer. That's just not what they consider a sports car. Or if you supported the same team year after year through all the bad seasons and then one good season and all the fair-weather fans come out of the woodwork and jump on the bandwagon, you want to say, "That aint right." But no sports apparel store in their right mind is going to make customers justify why they want to buy the $65 jersey.

When driving to the beach on beautiful days, I pass all these Wranglers on Rt1 with the windows up and I assume they've got the AC cranked. I just want to say, "Why don't you just go buy a damn Explorer?!" But maybe they're on the way to work and they don't want to mess up their hair. Who knows. Back to what Turtle was saying, true jeepers making up 3% of their sales means Jeep wouldn't make Wranglers if it wasn't for the poseurs. So maybe I'm thankful the non-jeepers buy them so Jeep will keep making them, so I can buy one.

I really don't think he was trying to say women don't wheel. It prob just sounds wrong. It's like when some chick tries to talk to me about Jeeps because she has one and she talks about going to the beach. I ask if they have a surf tag and they say, "Oh no! I would never take it on the sand." Then don't talk to me about jeeps. I could go buy a box of tampons and drink til I have a headache and piss blood, but that doesn't mean I can go talk to some chick about how awful my period was.

this guys got it... im not sexist... so get that out of your mind!!! hahaha.... you all take everthing litterally.... thats not a good thing... relax and laugh a little... this thing is funny...

• :up:THANK YOU!!!!! :up: a few with their heads on straight. x3 fellas.... im glad atleast someone is actually understanding what i meant by this post. :help: :laughing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!