New project update with pics

• 67 jeepster

new floor pans and custom rocker gaurds.

next is lift, axles with 4.88 gears, power steering and a roll bar

• It was over in MD believe it or not. 42,000 miles on it. oddfire V6 3spd its in realy good condition for a 67 jeepster.

• Off Topic Split To Moderators Forum. Post Only About OP.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Scott's Dad had a Jester almost identical to this one when Scott was a little squirt. I will try to post pictures of his Dads so you can see similarities. Scott's mom passed away in December and his Dad isn't doing very well. Scott got the Jester so that his Dad would come down to work and get his mind off his loss.

http://i259.photobucket.com/al…ck_album/1201071324_1.jpg

Scott is the short sh*t in the middle. His Dad to the right and his sister to the left.

• Scott painted the rocker guards this weekend. Here is a recent picture (taken today after its big day at inspection).

• Needs better classic style rims. Those look too muscle style or truck style to me. It just doesn't fit it. Great looking Jeepster and well worth the green.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• Just try finding the stock hub caps! They're hard to find in good shape! IIRC, there were just simple "moons" (dish style hub caps) that said Jeep in the middle. The fronts had holes cut in the middle to make room for the hubs.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I agree about the rims. I suggested white......to match the top. What do you guys think? Scott likes the muscle look and he likes to build something that is different. I would like to see this one built more classic.

• power wagon special - 24 series. they'll put the right bolt pattern, hub size, and backspacing onto the rim diameter that he requests. if he is building this for cruising and beach use then keep them standard like the picture. if for more serious off-road then have them put a beadlock ring on it. you can specify the color of the wheel - have them painted or powdercoated to match his green finish...with the beadlock ring white to match the lower section.

http://www.stocktonwheel.com/4wd_offroad.php

• Thank you. I know he is going to want to do some wheeling with the Jeepster. He already made rocker guards for it.

• actualy it had the factory wheels and hub caps and i let the guy keep them. I am using the soft 8 grey rims and will eventually get the stainless trim rings. It will look cool

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!