3/22 RC run, convoy?

• Got a request to start a convoy thread... I'll be at the Wawa at the Rt 30/896 intersection outside Lancaster around 6:40am. Leaving 7am.

Anybody going to meet me there?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I wasn't planning on going but I'm 50/50 right now. If the snow melts, it's looking to muddy for me.
    RC Weather (less 5 degrees on the hill)

I will post up soon to meet up if I go.

• if you're in the diesel, I'm sure you'll be fine... :-p headwinds are my last girlfriend.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!