Nitrorubi's Rollover UPDATED with cage pics

• Zach do the cage? I don't remember you saying who ended up doing it but I seem some things that look like how he does things (frame connectors, angle of the spreaders and handle bends mostly) Looks good...you'll like the front->back design when wheeling as you can put it against a tree/rock and it slides along. I know mine's got a fair number of scrapes from that! I can attest that it'll hold up if you decide to go rubber-side-up again.

--Ian

• Zach do the cage? I don't remember you saying who ended up doing it but I seem some things that look like how he does things (frame connectors, angle of the spreaders and handle bends mostly) Looks good...you'll like the front->back design when wheeling as you can put it against a tree/rock and it slides along. I know mine's got a fair number of scrapes from that! I can attest that it'll hold up if you decide to go rubber-side-up again.

--Ian

your right. Zach did do it and he did a fine job. Got it done in 2 days too. The only thing that worried mee was hitting the frame tie on a rock or something cause i know i have hit my body mounts and this hangs slightly lower. its beefy tho. I just hope it don't hang me up.

I just might go wrong side up this next time. gunna run the guantlet on 33's. we'll see how that goes. just gotta bend the front fender a little more and she will be ready to go.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• PA tags... will never have anything else

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• yes.... i rolled my Jeep 2 days before i got it inspected. i didnt even have a good winshield yet. he gave me the sticker and i put it on when i got the new windshield.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!