O.C. car show/ cruise in may 15-18

• anyone going down? i am making the ride sat night, if anyone else wants to roll down and look at classic muscle cars and smokey burnouts!!!!

• Heading down Thursday night. Charter fishing on the "Pandimonium" Friday. I'll probably stay to check out the show if the weather holds up.

• Be there all weekend with my father-in-law's car...

47 Ford Coupe 580WHP 429 CID Purple and Pearl Ext. and purple/matching white crushed velvet int.

Wish I had the money...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I'll be setting up camp in Asateague (spelling) this weekend. I won't be to far.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• Ill be down Friday afternoon, most of the day Sat and maybe a little Sunday in either a Red and Black lifted XJ or a Big Primered CJ7 keep an eye out.

• We went down on Sunday, somebody apparently did a smoky burnout into a telephone pole at 6th St., traffic was gridlocked coming off the Rt. 50 bridge, lights out, cops directing traffic. We gave up trying to get to the inlet and looped around under the bridge (still took 20 minutes) and parked around 8th St. and went over to the boardwalk. Still a lot of cool cars driving around town, though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!