Official Toy Run Caravan From The South Thread

• What time Saturday? And about what time will we finish up? My wife's holiday party (a bus trip to 3 Little Bakers) is Saturday, I'm trying to squeeze in both.

DrJ

• Quote from "DrJ"

what time will we finish up? My wife's holiday party (a bus trip to 3 Little Bakers) is Saturday, I'm trying to squeeze in both.

DrJ

Three Little Bakers is basically directly behind Pike Creek shopping center where we meet at for the toy run. If you don't have to do the bus thing you could just meet her there.

-Chris

• Quote from "Keith_C"

Who's interested for the Saturday morning of the Toy Run?

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

I'll be heading up from Long Neck. Hopefully there will be a tailwind. :laughing:

• Quote from "DrJ"

Sounds good, what times? Start and finish roughly?

DrJ

We'll be there collecting donations starting at 9am (altough we will be there earlier to set up the canopy, AND the News Journal articles said we'd be there at 8 I believe.) So come as early as you'd like!!

We'll leave the shopping center at roughly 1:30 to caravan to the hospital and drop off donations, and I'd say we'll be done, and you could be back to shoppping center (or 3 Little Bakers) by no later than 3:30.

Paul

• I think we should leave lowes in lewes again around 615 like last year so we can meet up with the dover crew past the toll(and yes i will stop this time) then go up to pike creek. of course everyone may need coffee to keep warm so that should be enough time, just my thoughts. :rollsmile:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• Quote from "Mel93yj"

I think we should leave lowes in lewes again around 615 like last year so we can meet up with the dover crew past the toll(and yes i will stop this time) then go up to pike creek. of course everyone may need coffee to keep warm so that should be enough time, just my thoughts. :rollsmile:

Sounds good to me. :spinrhead:

• Please call me when you get near Dover, I'll meet you. I'm right near Rt. 1/Rt.13/Rt. 113. My number is 736-1582.

DrJ (hmmmm...which Jeep to drive...)

• Quote from "DrJ"

Please call me when you get near Dover, I'll meet you. I'm right near Rt. 1/Rt.13/Rt. 113. My number is 736-1582.

I'm one of the 14 people in the US w/o a cell phone, but I'm sure someone will have one.

DrJ (hmmmm...which Jeep to drive...)

The YJ, with the top down of course !!!

• unless its raining or 30 below im going in style with the top down and doors off so when i finally make it up to the toy run setup i will actually think its warmer than it really is. :spinrhead:

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Hmm... Does the phrase "Shooting one's self in the foot" ring true here ?

My luck, it'll be 20°.

Quote from "quadna71"

topless, eh? i think i'm game too....:grin:
    chris (heading down from the north)

• Lets see
    Saturday morning at 6.15 Leave from the Lowes in Lewes
    Pick up some more jp'rs in dover @ the wawa.
    I'm Game I'll be there
    If one takes their top off I follow suit.
    Pretty cool to drive in the weather esp. w/ the top down in the snow
    Done that a couple times

That's MR. Captain Beach , to you

Edited once, last by ().

• Quote from "dave71057"

I'm heading up from Milton on Saturday

Dave how about a pic of your jp for your avatar
    Are you going to met @Lowes w/ everone else,or just head up?

• Quote from "quadna71"

don't worry bud - you'll be numb long before you even get to dover!!!! :grin:
    chris

So we'll take 13 up rather than Rt.1, right?

DrJ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!