Post a pic of your Jeep Poser Shots,Flexing Shots Welcome

• Posers:

Paragon:

Wharton:

Group poser:

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• Thanks Andrew.

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• Whoops, didn't see that you had asked me a question. Sorry! I've been good for the most part. Just decided to do a tcase swap in ZJ to get it outta AWD and work on rebuilding the engine or maybe doing a 5.9L swap. How have you been? :)

• Haha! It's all good. I decided to move on over to here because I get faster replies when I need help. Plus the people on here seem to be really cool. One of these days I'll make it down there to meet you guys. :wavey: Your Jeep is lookin good btw!

• Haha! It's all good. I decided to move on over to here because I get faster replies when I need help. Plus the people on here seem to be really cool. One of these days I'll make it down there to meet you guys. :wavey: Your Jeep is lookin good btw!

ty, but its pretty much the same as last time u saw it
    try to make it to the toy run on the 9th
    come and hang out in the freezing cold for a good cause
    that way u can meet a few ppl

when the weather breaks
    u should come and hang out on the surf with us
    thats an open invite
    so whenever just lmk

• Definitely! I'll need the break. ;D Thanks for the invite.

• My first jeep...all stock at the moment...lift and tires coming...and poser pics...if i ever get the title...bought it on ebay and seller won't send the title...reported to ebay...they may be buying it back...:-\...here's hoping I can start dumping money into it real soon! can't believe I waited this long to get a jeep! can't wait to get it out on a trail ride!

• hey, welcome to the site. nice color, hope you get to keep it.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• That yellow XJ you speak of is probably Jerry's aka whatevah.

Nice XJ and welcome to the site! :wavey:

• me and Pat (Pat88ramcharger) went a lil short mud trip yesterday. def need new tires...

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• I actually live right over the DE/PA line, but I work in Wilmington, at the Concord Mall. I actually see a Yellow XJ sitting in the Boscov's parking lot and I could have sworn I seen a DEJA sticker on it.

guilty as charged. :) I work upstairs in Boscovs for Ritz Camera. There's a Wrangler with 31s or 32s in the lot pretty often, too but I'm gonna wait to leave a card on it until after I get my RE 3.5" installed and my 31s bought/mounted.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• The Wrangler belongs to a guy named Aaron who works in security. I actually used to work at Boscov's a year ago that's how I know. Great guy and great looking jeep too.

Nice looking XJ yourself too.

• psh jerry..

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• I am new to DeJA and thought this would be a good place to introduce my Jeep to all.
    I just returned form a Six year trip overseas and I got to dig my Jeep from storage... I'm working out the bugs, but hopefully I'll be on a trail soon!

James78

• im new to DeJA and my jeep has been parked for the last several years.ive had it since 92 and I have replaced most of the drivetrain with new stuff, including a crate motor several years back....its a 84 pioneer with a 2.5 amc engine [/img]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!