**** Why Join DEJA ? ****

• I just recently joined, and I'm already entitled to a discount from a few jeep parts suppliers. Considering I'm putting a '89 wrangler back into action after sitting for 7 years, the discounts will more than pay for the membership. I also recently found a 1982 CJ7 with 54k original miles that has been sitting in a barn for the past 20+ years. 8) As for meeting a new group of people with the same common interest, that's priceless.

• So the benefit is a sticker and being able to post photos. Anything else or did I miss something?
    It would be cool if you aligned with Qudratec for member discounts.

• So the benefit is a sticker and being able to post photos. Anything else or did I miss something?
    It would be cool if you aligned with Qudratec for member discounts.

Free member parties, RC Pass/Quadratec gifts cards/Surf Tag give-aways, free RC wheeling trips....etc. Most of the stuff is in members only.

But to me, it's all about the sticker. :8)

• There is also the selfless part of supporting this club and your sport. The web site hosting is not free plus the club helps support causes like Jeeps for Joy and Topless for Tatas umung others. We also have supported drivers in santioned off road compettion. So being a member is not just about what you get , but what you represent.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!