Jeep 101 at Rausch Creek - April 19th @ 9:00

• ok, since we have a few people that are coming up from lower Delaware id like to mention that there will be a caravan meeting point at the royal farms on rt 40 and 213 at 5:30 am on saturday. if anyone else wants to meet up there where ever you are coming from thats fine too. any questions contact me (302 584 4559) or Brandon (B) or Randy (shorebird)

• ok, since we have a few people that are coming up from lower Delaware id like to mention that there will be a caravan meeting point at the royal farms on rt 40 and 213 at 5:30 am on saturday. if anyone else wants to meet up there where ever you are coming from thats fine too. any questions contact me (302 584 4559) or Brandon (B) or Randy (shorebird)

You should post that in the caravan thread also.

• I guess I'll be the first to say this... :doh:

We're on rain or shine right? They are calling for a 30% chance of showers.

As of right now, I'm seeing everything from mostly sunny from NOAA to 50% chance of showers late in the day Sunday. I don't EVER trust the weather so I'm sure we'll be fine. Considering I don't have a top on my Jeep and I only use a hammock strapped to two roll bars, I am sensitive to it too.
    We'll be fine. See you at 9:00. :driving:

• Oh yeah. I forget where I posted this (so many threads) but I'll post it here too.

My mobile # is 610-656-4146 if anyone has any questions when they get up there or before.

• I guess I'll be the first to say this... :doh:

We're on rain or shine right? They are calling for a 30% chance of showers.

Just in case, Im gana have to say rain or shine...Well Ill be there rain or shine :driving:

• Did you mean Rt. 4 or am i lost already. What time works for you?

Route 41 is Lancaster Pike/Newport Gap Pike. Route 7 (Limestone Rd) crosses it just above the state line. There's a big 24-hour Sunoco mini-mart about a mile past Route 7. We probably need to leave from there by 6:30.

• ok slowpoke I got you now. I will be there no later than 615 if any probs or changes my number is 443 553 8944.

• We'll be there, Rain or Shine, bring your top, but the forecast is really good.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Hey Branden, you still gonna follow me up with taht new rig?

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Hey Branden, you still gonna follow me up with taht new rig?

randy, you might have trouble keeping up with him now! :roll:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!