just got a jeep and im unsatisfied

• i just got a 1994 yj my first jeep. it has 170,000 miles
    but runs like a top does anyone no where i can get a cheap lift new or used it doesnt matter
    i just want to put 31-32's under her. where can i find stuff about making this motor forged for nitrus or supercharger?

• congratulations on the jeep!

you're unsatisfied? go ahead, start putting money into it, and you will find yourself STILL not satisfied and always wanting to do something more.

it's friday; do you get paid today? take your paycheck and write on the back: 'Payable to my Jeep'. welcome to the world of jeeps.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Yeah goot welcom to the world of jeeps...i like that u posted with my user name...lol...its all good i mean u are my roommate...ask jarod if he can get me a driver side upper door for my jeep cuz my zipper is all phucked up and i am using duck tape to hold it in place...

• X2

• X3

• nitrus or supercharger , no sure what you would want these for.. Rimmer makes Jeep Super chargers.. But since you are looking for a CHREAP lift, doubt you will drop 3g on one of those.. If you want axle snapping horsepower, try a chevy or ford V8 swap, a whole lot more bang for the buck. Remember, worms come in cans..

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• hes right i thought of doing a supercharcer on my 89 four banger but then i got smart and looked into a checy V8 swap. If you really want to get crazy stupid axle snaping gear grinding power go with a 5.7 L hemi. YJ's are light and hemi has more than enough power for whatever you could possibly fathom.

• well in that case how hard and how much is it to put a 350 in my jeep i want it done by the middle of april if cheap enough

• well in that case how hard and how much is it to put a 350 in my jeep i want it done by the middle of april if cheap enough

dude, be careful not to get ahead of yourself. you say it runs like a top, yet you are talking about putting your money into an engine?

think very carefully about what you are building your jeep to do. most of us who are serious about wheeling put our money and labor into suspension, tires, armor, gearing, axles, etc.

what is your goal for your build?

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I think he wants to build it up for the delaware jeep race this year...he is my roommate and he got his jeep a few weeks after i got mine and ever sence he got it he wants to put more power in it. but other than than he would have to answer that question

• [quote author=deadfeat ]
    ...If you want axle snapping horsepower.....
    [/quote]

find me a person who wants to snap their axles. lol :razz:

• I think he wants to build it up for the delaware jeep race this year...

well that's a whole nuther ball game...

~ JD

• Yeah it is...but hes the kinda guy than needs something faster than hell...my opinion his jeep is realy nice i dont like the square head lights or the leaf spring saspention but other than that it is a great jeep...

• Yeah it is...but hes the kinda guy than needs something faster than hell...my opinion his jeep is realy nice i dont like the square head lights or the leaf spring saspention but other than that it is a great jeep...

Oh the foolishness of youth

yep, what he said

~ JD

• It would take a sh*t load more then just a motor to be in the DE Jeep race. Those guys have tons into their rigs and cages and all... Good luck...

X3, but we have all been there...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Different strokes for different folks. If he wants speed, he bought the wrong vehicle (obviously). Sell the Jeep now before he really goes broke blowing the rear out from dumping the clutch and buy an Neon or Civic. Not a go-fast vehicle by far.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!