R.C. 4-19 "Jeep 101" Report Thread

• Brian,
    Pictures look good. Glad you got some of Rock Ridge (?) and avoided the large rock I didn't but, wanted to (just off the passenger side).
    (picture: DSCF3175.jpg).

• Anyone heard from Wayne? He left a little early with possible transfer case trouble.

I did make it home ok,have to get under jeep to put in 4 wheel,had to nurse jeep home at 50mph because rear u joint was about to let loose.fixed that when i got home.tried to get it through inspection today did not go so well,also found out i have two bad hubs in front.which i replaced september 08,hope i can get thm free under warrenty! ???

Wayne

• I did make it home ok,have to get under jeep to put in 4 wheel,had to nurse jeep home at 50mph because rear u joint was about to let loose.fixed that when i got home.tried to get it through inspection today did not go so well,also found out i have two bad hubs in front.which i replaced september 08,hope i can get thm free under warrenty! ???

Wayne

If you need a u joint in the future let me know. I have extras in the Jeep :peace:

• If you need a u joint in the future let me know. I have extras in the Jeep :peace:

i also carry spares. i guess they don't do me much good without the proper tools, do they? :doh: time for a trip to HF...

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• So I have only gotten one reply about anything that could be changed for next year, so we must have done good. Thanks to all that have participated. Thanks to everyone who helped out. Big thanks to Billy for stepping up when I got too busy at work and all to put my attention to it. Can't wait to do next years!!

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!