I Took The Plunge...

• No. I didn't switch to a Mac, don't be ridiculous.

I did however try Firefox and I must say I'm impressed.

No crashes yet like I was getting with IE 7.0/8.0 and I love the on-the-fly spell check.

I think this is my new browser.

• i love Firefox.

i have some code to speed up Firefox if you are interested i can forward you the word doc with the instructions and what values to set to what

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• Congrats on the plunge... I have been running Firefox for many years, and have gone through the great changes as they have come... I love the on the fly spell check as well... especially when I am tired or working on my school work online... I also like that you can highlight something that you want to research further and right click on it, and say search Google (or whatever) for whatever it was you selected, instead of having to cut and paste it on your fav. search engine!! It is a lot less susceptible to viruses and transmitting them than IE is... even with a firewall or virus protection... I like using the Forcastfox add-on as well as some of the different layouts (skins)... Mac's are awesome, but nothing wrong with PC's either... I would love to own another Mac, and will one day... but am very happy with the PC I built...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

Edited once, last by bluedragon436 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!