** New Design For DEJA T-Shirts **

• I for one do not want city buildings on a Jeep/offroad style tshirt it seems backwards. Unless the jeep is crawling over the tops of buildings to get where it wants to go but even then it's not like we are a club in a city.

Well since Jodie doesn't want it, lets scrap the whole idea. Thanks anyway Chris!! :doh:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Well since Jodie doesn't want it, lets scrap the whole idea. Thanks anyway Chris!! :doh:

The chances of us coming up with one design that everyone loves is slim to nil.

There's nothing saying we can't do a couple of different things and let people order what they like.

• Well since Jodie doesn't want it, lets scrap the whole idea. Thanks anyway Chris!! :doh:

Sorry, guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion to voice on this but everyone else can voice theirs.

The city is simply symbolic of NOT being offroad. For those of you who don't get it, "IT'S A JEEP THING, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND"

Hello, we're all jeep people here and we do understand, you don't need to be so ignorant about it which is how you're coming across.

• I am not sure if I started this, but I really don't care exactly what is on the shirt.... I was just hoping that it would be simple and not too busy so that I would like to wear it. I thought others may feel the same way.

• Everyone has a right to express their opinions and they are all welcome.

When it comes time to make a final decision we will do like we usually do and have a Member vote.

I have no delusions that it'll make everyone happy, best we can do is please the majority.

• how about....

picture a tire tread coming from the bottom of the shirt, straight up to the top, over the shoulder, and then having it go back down the back of the shirt. it could off-centered...sort having it positioned vertically in the same spot as where a "pocket tee" would have the pocket. somewhere either on the front or the back have the club's name positioned...maybe so that it enters about halfway into the tread?

have it written like this so that it isn't so long:

Delaware Jeep
    Association

and i think that either the old school jeep tread should be used (due to it being easily recognizable) or my 2nd favorite tread pattern would be the krawler tread. either way it would only be the tread blocks appearing on the shirt...not an actual picture of the tire or anything.

jeep tread

krawler tread

• they probably can just the pattern might not align at the shoulder.

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!